• Replies 65
  • Likes 22

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you convert these one by one? @Nanquitas has a batch to convert all .txt in a directory. ;)
Code:
set path="C:\Program Files\WinRAR\";%path%
For %%f in (*.txt) do (
    (Echo "%%f" | findstr "README.txt" 1>NUL) || (Gateshark2NTR.exe "%%f" & mv traceback.log logs/"%%f".traceback.log & mv compile.log logs/"%%f".compile.log & mv memtracking.log logs/"%%f".memtracking.log)
)
exit
A request would be if you could build a site where you search for the game you wanted, Only problem is you'd have to convert all the title IDS into their proper names. It'd be more user friendly so that you don't have to put the entire plugin repo into your SD card as that'll eat up space.
Also, feel free to add my ACNL + ACHHD plugin. Only problem is they're updated frequently so I don't want to bug you for every update I make ;)

D

Deleted User

OP
Did you convert these one by one? @Nanquitas has a batch to convert all .txt in a directory. ;)
Code:
set path="C:\Program Files\WinRAR\";%path%
For %%f in (*.txt) do (
    (Echo "%%f" | findstr "README.txt" 1>NUL) || (Gateshark2NTR.exe "%%f" & mv traceback.log logs/"%%f".traceback.log & mv compile.log logs/"%%f".compile.log & mv memtracking.log logs/"%%f".memtracking.log)
)
exit
A request would be if you could build a site where you search for the game you wanted, Only problem is you'd have to convert all the title IDS into their proper names. It'd be more user friendly so that you don't have to put the entire plugin repo into your SD card as that'll eat up space.
Also, feel free to add my ACNL + ACHHD plugin. Only problem is they're updated frequently so I don't want to bug you for every update I make ;)
I used a batch

A site I actually thought of and want to do

I actually bought a domain for it the other day

I just need to figure out how to go about making it since I don't know HTML lol

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used a batch

A site I actually thought of and want to do

I actually bought a domain for it the other day

I just need to figure out how to go about making it since I don't know HTML lol
Use HTML tutorials and just google things that you need like "How do I program this in HTML" and I highly recommend you get Adobe Dream Weaver, as it helps you with formatting the HTML, and has some drag and drop functions and it has a built in browser so it will show you live changes you make to the HTML file.

Reactions: Deleted User

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I merge this to my sd and Aio-NTR (speedfly.cn) without causing issues? Or do I have to choose one over the other?

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I merge this to my sd and Aio-NTR (speedfly.cn) without causing issues? Or do I have to choose one over the other?
You can only use one plugin at a time per game, so if any of them are different then what you already have they will be overwritten. My advice would be to back up your current plugin folder and test this one. I have a few plugins that work better with there simplest version (no SELECT button graphical menu, just button combos or Game Plugin option in NTR menu) and for those I make sure to remember not to replace them, like Animal Crossings Multi-plug.

D

Deleted User

OP
@Sasori

Yo-Kai Watch
Title ID:
Fort42: http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game1778/

Compile log

cheats.c:233:6: error: redefinition of 'infinite_crankakai_more_coins_than_3_a_5a47c'
void infinite_crankakai_more_coins_than_3_a_5a47c(u32 index)
^
cheats.c:219:6: note: previous definition of 'infinite_crankakai_more_coins_than_3_a_5a47c' was here
void infinite_crankakai_more_coins_than_3_a_5a47c(u32 index)
^
You have an invalid character in the name

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I activate the cheat menu for Bravely Default? I have a Green Screen, but pressing Select does nothing...
Some don't have GUI menus, that's Select button. Some are still in NTR, X+Y buttons, at the bottom under game plugin. They don't have a custom GUI and rely on NTR's menus.

mimen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
awesome idea, just cant get them to work. tried the monster hunter ultimate 3 EUR. Hold select and nothing happens :(

Prince Frost

Trophies
XP
Country
Hoping to have an update for this plugin. And hoping @Sasori will add Brave Dungeon USA on this plugin. This is cool and awesome! I haven't seen anything like this! :D

D

Deleted User

OP
These plugins need to be Title IDs before you but them on SD Card, not names.

D

Deleted User

OP
These plugins need to be Title IDs before you but them on SD Card, not names.
That was a flub when trying to organize them a bit more. I never got around to fixing it since I can count the amount of people that use this on one hand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.