ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 512,112
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rovelius

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Cool, thanks! Now I'm running on 11.3 with working HBL.

SumoHax still doesn't work, though. Same thing as before. Cheats say ON but won't work, and the game crashes a few seconds later... :(

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The screen freezes for a few seconds and then I'm kicked back to the home menu, then it tells me the system encountered an error and needs to restart.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The screen freezes for a few seconds and then I'm kicked back to the home menu, then it tells me the system encountered an error and needs to restart.
Use this one instead its better https://github.com/AnalogMan151/sumoCheatMenu and download the old 3ds version

Rovelius

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you mind compiling the plugin for me and sending it to me? I have no idea how this works. Also I have no idea how to use NTR-Mode 3, I'm using NTR Selector which only allows me to use 3.2, 3.3 or 3.4 lol
You would find the thread for it if you did some searching in this section.

Rovelius

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
You would find the thread for it if you did some searching in this section.

Well, I found the thread but the zip file he provides has the exact same stuff from the link @SoslanVanWieren gave me. I tried compiling using build-win.py (after installing Python) but it says there's an error in the code and it won't compile...

Tutimane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reminder never to use wondertrade.

Can the dev add more codes to speed up gameplay, like:
1. instant health hit display instead of slowly showing the number after a hit
2. Pressing b during chat actually completes the chat as if you went through the end talking fully
3. Dim already fought trainers or brighten the hue of trainers wanting to fight so you know whata about to happen
4. Pokecenter on hand item to heal all your pokes but at a really high price so it doesnt feel like cheating.
5. Move teacher on hand item that acticates the move teacher so you dont have to find them.
6. Running from wild battle always works

Last edited by Tutimane,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reminder never to use wondertrade.

Can the dev add more codes to speed up gameplay, like:
1. instant health hit display instead of slowly showing the number after a hit
2. Pressing b during chat actually completes the chat as if you went through the end talking fully
3. Dim already fought trainers or brighten the hue of trainers wanting to fight so you know whata about to happen
4. Pokecenter on hand item to heal all your pokes but at a really high price so it doesnt feel like cheating.
5. Move teacher on hand item that acticates the move teacher so you dont have to find them.
6. Running from wild battle always works
This is not a request thread.

LokeYourLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I will once again REMIND ALL OF YOU, that there IS a working SuMoHAX out there that works just fine with the latest Pokemon Sun/Moon version WITHOUT CRASHING! It is called SuMoCheatMenu, and was made by @AnalogMan . He made it as a kind of update/fix to SuMoHAX, because the SuMoHAX dev cannot maintain his plugin for the moment.

Please, go and check the SuMoCheatMenu out HERE, and please, STOP ASKING for @Sasori to update his plugin, or COMPLAIN about the plugin NOT WORKING, because there is a working version out there.

Was that clear enough this time? I hope so, because if not, you don't belong in any Forum asking for help. Read first, ask later if you couldn't find the answer.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I will once again REMIND ALL OF YOU, that there IS a working SuMoHAX out there that works just fine with the latest Pokemon Sun/Moon version WITHOUT CRASHING! It is called SuMoCheatMenu, and was made by @AnalogMan . He made it as a kind of update/fix to SuMoHAX, because the SuMoHAX dev cannot maintain his plugin for the moment.

Please, go and check the SuMoCheatMenu out HERE, and please, STOP ASKING for @Sasori to update his plugin, or COMPLAIN about the plugin NOT WORKING, because there is a working version out there.

Was that clear enough this time? I hope so, because if not, you don't belong in any Forum asking for help. Read first, ask later if you couldn't find the answer.
I came to this thread because I searched sumohax, but thanks for linking the newer version. I wasn't sure why a bunch of cheats disappeared but it's obvious I downloaded the wrong one.

Prince Frost

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using working ntr plugin of sumo. I just want to ask something. Would I get banned from online after using the cheat plugin or not?

Last edited by Prince Frost,

Prince Frost

Trophies
XP
Country
Considering that you can't use this online. No you won't be banned
Whew! Thank goodness. Last question, what about captured shiny pokés? Because I captured a lot of shinies. Even generated one that cannot be seen from any area or from alola pokés. Like for example, I catched ✨Charizard with only lvl 15 before going to the festival at the start of the game. If I trade that pokémon online, or use it in online battle, would I get banned?

MagicalChocolate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whew! Thank goodness. Last question, what about captured shiny pokés? Because I captured a lot of shinies. Even generated one that cannot be seen from any area or from alola pokés. Like for example, I catched ✨Charizard with only lvl 15 before going to the festival at the start of the game. If I trade that pokémon online, or use it in online battle, would I get banned?

I don't think anyone has been banned from using a hacked in pokemon (but made to look legal) online. Even if the Pokemon you hacked in had illegal traits (wonder guard Charmander), the game would not let you use it online or trade it to anyone. However, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Thipsley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont have time to read all 72 pages but I am having an issue with this and i have Pokemon Moon. So i downloaded the file and used the 1.1 update file and in game after hitting select only about 8 codes show up. i decided to try and use the 1.0 file and now my game freezes during the opening scene. what can i do to fix this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    My sister had a N3DS XL and it suffered the same fate.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl the L button barely worked at all in the dsi i previously had
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    my dad bought me a dsi identical to that one
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That could be an easy fix without even opening it with some ipa maybe unless the entire button broke
    That´s why I never got any handheld before the Switch.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, thats why patches exist
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds games are best played on a DS emulation is fine but having actual hardware is better obviously
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or N3ds/2Ds
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, or most "gimmicky" consoles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah the dual screen makes them better because that's how they were developed for
    +1
    Wii U is also great.
    For DS games.
    Also, 3DS games through NTR streaming on Wii U.
    It's very cool.
    Even playable.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can have main game on big screen and touch lay out on wiiu tablet I can see that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oh and touch screen infinity better lol