Gaming Mega Man Legends 3

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it gets polished up a bit before release...
I'm not a graphics whore, but this is a title from CAPCOM!

I'm seeing a lot of first person in the dungeons. I hope that's only a camera mode and not forced first person.
Also, I'm confused but not complaining about the fact that it's classic Megaman and not Volnutt.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure its a placeholder, but if they put Classic MegaMan in this game, I will be upset. Now a legends-based design of Bass as a new rival would be cool. (The classic Bass in the one shot leads me to think this is a possibility.)

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yu-Gi-Oh 100 said:
Here are some pics of the game, and even though it's not far in development it surpassed any wii game ive seen so far.

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/61550/?p...mp;pageid=61550
You would have to have seen almost no Wii games if you think that. At the very least, in its current state. There's a metric ton of Wii games that far outclass this early tech demo graphically. I can name 10-15 JUST off the top of my head. Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Sonic Colors, Madworld, No More Heroes, etc for starters. This game isn't very impressive. At this present time, it looks like an early gen PSP or PS2 game (or Dreamcast). Though i'm suspicious that you're another alt of Scorpin200/WeaponX/Iceman dude who thinks every game on 3DS looks better than anything out there.
rolleyes.gif
No assumptions here yet, but the game definitely is early tech and does not look great yet. Needs a lot of work, i don't expect it until well into 2012 by the looks of it. It's sure to look great when it comes out (and by release may indeed end up looking superior to Wii games), but making statements that it's better looking than the best of what Wii can do at this time? Not even close...

Game is running using Capcom's MT Framework (both Resident Evil 3DS games and SSF4 3DS). It's sure to improve, but it looks underwhelming now because it's so early in development. It's basic geometry with textures. Not much in the area of shaders or whatnot. It's going to be a long development before it gets anywhere close to the final version and looks kickass. I'm expecting a nice looking cel shaded 3D game, and Capcom has already proven themselves with their other 3DS works.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Yu-Gi-Oh 100 said:
Here are some pics of the game, and even though it's not far in development it surpassed any wii game ive seen so far.

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/61550/?p...mp;pageid=61550
You would have to have seen almost no Wii games if you think that. At the very least, in its current state. There's a metric ton of Wii games that far outclass this early tech demo graphically. I can name 10-15 JUST off the top of my head. Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Sonic Colors, Madworld, No More Heroes, etc for starters. This game isn't very impressive. At this present time, it looks like an early gen PSP or PS2 game (or Dreamcast). Though i'm suspicious that you're another alt of Scorpin200/WeaponX/Iceman dude who thinks every game on 3DS looks better than anything out there.
rolleyes.gif
No assumptions here yet, but the game definitely is early tech and does not look great yet. Needs a lot of work, i don't expect it until well into 2012 by the looks of it. It's sure to look great when it comes out (and by release may indeed end up looking superior to Wii games), but making statements that it's better looking than the best of what Wii can do at this time? Not even close...

Game is running using Capcom's MT Framework (both Resident Evil 3DS games and SSF4 3DS). It's sure to improve, but it looks underwhelming now because it's so early in development. It's basic geometry with textures. Not much in the area of shaders or whatnot. It's going to be a long development before it gets anywhere close to the final version and looks kickass. I'm expecting a nice looking cel shaded 3D game, and Capcom has already proven themselves with their other 3DS works.
I agree, but I would have said this a little shorter and (nicer?).
laugh.gif

It is to early to judge it, but nice see it getting work on.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i'm not trying to be rude if this guy is really a new forum member who is just trying to be helpful. But he reminds me of a dude who created a bunch of alt accounts. He's using the same posting style, that little sunglasses emoticon in his title, and overrates the 3DS' capabilities. We'll see how he responds though. The last accounts he made sent me a bunch of hate pm's. I formally apologize to the topic poster if you are not the ones i'm referring to. Sounded fishy though.

Obviously the game is early in development, it's impossible to tell what the game will end up looking like when it's done. They've clearly not gotten far into the development. Their 3D modeling is still very early, basic 3D structure and texturing.

Is that the Powered Up Megaman model btw? lol!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, although maybe tommorrow bc it's already 10 pm here