Gaming Mega Man Legends 3 may not be dead

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like, they've been dragging us around by the "Short and Curlys" about this game. :hateit: (Main damn Reason I bought the 3DS)

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
crapcom is pure shit
but i still hate sega more for not localizing psp2i and for making me import a psp game for 70 dollars

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plenty of you seemed to want a 3DS solely for this game, maybe there is a chance for you to have it after all.
I personally don't know anyone that bought a 3DS for this game alone, but now that you mention it, there are most likely a bunch of people that went out and bought one when it's dropped in price (multiple times) since Capcom announced ML3 was in development. If I were one of those people, I'd be MAD AS FUCK.

Seriously, Capcom needs to get their shit together.

Also, concerning the soundtrack release, is this just music from ML3 or the previous ML games as well? I've LOVED the music from the titles in the ML series so far.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I must be the only person who hopes for a new Battle network game instead of Legends lol.
I've still yet to play the Battle Network games, though I've been meaning to... and since my gaming "schedule" is really full right now, it'll probably be a while. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/d7mkQP8