ROM Hack Translation Medarot DS: Kabuto Ver. [Portuguese-BR]

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Could you explain this? I made i partial translation of this game years ago for personal use. I used this database to translate parts, names and other stuff https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...IQFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1b_6MHoXVgxZBgcNwFScJG. There is 010 hex editor that works better than every other i tried but there are others that can do the job pretty well. If you like i could join or help in anyway you want.

MeiBunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Could you explain this? I made i partial translation of this game years ago for personal use. I used this database to translate parts, names and other stuff https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...IQFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1b_6MHoXVgxZBgcNwFScJG. There is 010 hex editor that works better than every other i tried but there are others that can do the job pretty well. If you like i could join or help in anyway you want.
I'm also using this wiki as a reference for the names and localizing them into Portuguese.
However, .b files don't accept the characters we normally use, they use other types of characters that are equivalent to 2 characters together. This is making it difficult to translate the part names in game at the moment.

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm also using this wiki as a reference for the names and localizing them into Portuguese.
However, .b files don't accept the characters we normally use, they use other types of characters that are equivalent to 2 characters together. This is making it difficult to translate the part names in game at the moment.
I will take a look to my files and send them to you. Just tell me the name of the file that contains the parts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto