Hacking Mayor Issue with FreeShop

Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, I launched TikShop, It installed and downloaded something. And it took me tp the Eshop. My 3DS is still on 11.0 and it asks me to do a system update, or else I can't acces the Eshop. Should I do it? Will Tikshop still work?

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I launched TikShop, It installed and downloaded something. And it took me tp the Eshop. My 3DS is still on 11.0 and it asks me to do a system update, or else I can't acces the Eshop. Should I do it? Will Tikshop still work?
Yes. Do the update, launch tikshop again, then try to buy something on the eshop. You'll know what to do next :)

Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, It's downloading. I can't believe my eyes.

Edit1: Problem, as soon as it is done downloading it says that an error has occured. Is there something I'm doing wrong, because I'm doing it step for step the way you told me to. I felt like I was close there, but no dice. Errorcode: 007-7004

Edit2: Tried different games, same result. Smaller games too. Still nothing. Some even begin saying an error occured.

Last edited by Wintendows,
Reactions: ItsKipz

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe there's something wrong with your microSD? If that's not it, I can't think of anything other than frankenfirmware.

Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, It's downloading. I can't believe my eyes.

Edit1: Problem, as soon as it is done downloading it says that an error has occured. Is there something I'm doing wrong, because I'm doing it step for step the way you told me to. I felt like I was close there, but no dice. Errorcode: 007-7004

Edit2: Tried different games, same result. Smaller games too. Still nothing. Some even begin saying an error occured.

I can't seem to find a solution for this online. They all say I should Contact Nintendo but I'm not gonna try that. They might see something fishy going on.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Maybe there's something wrong with your microSD? If that's not it, I can't think of anything other than frankenfirmware.
I second this. @Wintendows You should run h2testw on the SD card. Just click on download here: https://www.heise.de/download/product/h2testw-50539
It will take a while to complete, but let it finish. Alternatively, you can run FakeFlashTest which is faster, but make a backup of your SD card first as it'll destroy everything on the card: http://www.rmprepusb.com/tutorials/-fake-usb-flash-memory-drives#TOC-Downloads

Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Try a Game Boy game.

Tried it, doesn't work. But with a different Errorcode: 005-4305.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I second this. @Wintendows You should run h2testw on the SD card. Just click on download here: https://www.heise.de/download/product/h2testw-50539
It will take a while to complete, but let it finish. Alternatively, you can run FakeFlashTest which is faster, but make a backup of your SD card first as it'll destroy everything on the card: http://www.rmprepusb.com/tutorials/-fake-usb-flash-memory-drives#TOC-Downloads

Do I need to backup anything for the first method?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not that I am aware of. All I ever did on the Eshop (Back when I didn't have CFW on my system) was downloading demos. I purchased 1 game on the Eshop. Legend of Zelda: Link's awakening. But I'll check it later, now I'm busy with the methods The Real Jdbye gave me.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that I am aware of. All I ever did on the Eshop (Back when I didn't have CFW on my system) was downloading demos. I purchased 1 game on the Eshop. Legend of Zelda: Link's awakening. But I'll check it later, now I'm busy with the methods The Real Jdbye gave me.
I figured; I couldn't word, 'while making backups, read that article' very well. Since you've been able to download from e-shopp before and you 'fixed' your DNS, after the SD check, how much free space do you have left? You probably have enough, but you never know. unless you do.

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I had a restart on my system because suddenly It didn't want to boot anymore. All my stuff is now gone, including the games i had Installed succesfully. Tried to Reinstall Freeshop as it was missing too, and now FBI gives me a error on that too. WHAT IS GOING ON?!

As a newbie to modding I do not understand how you guys can ceep this up so long. I'm frustrated beyond beliefs. Ready to throw that system in the trash can.
yea so heres the thing, the way fbi works is buggy when you install a title only the titles that were installed with fbi seem to work but not the ones installed with the system.

after downloading the games after running tikshop id recommend running tiksweep as you now own *all* the tickets

Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You shouldn't have to, but backing up the card and using the second method will be much faster.
This is the message the first method gave me:

Warning: Only 26299 of 31984 MByte tested.
The media is likely to be defective.
1.0 GByte OK (2240000 sectors)
24.6 GByte DATA LOST (51620352 sectors)
Details:0 KByte overwritten (0 sectors)
0 KByte slightly changed (< 8 bit/sector, 0 sectors)
24.6 GByte corrupted (51620352 sectors)
0 KByte aliased memory (0 sectors)
First error at offset: 0x000000003d630000
Expected: 0x000000003d630000
Found: 0x0000000000000000
H2testw version 1.3
Writing speed: 12.0 MByte/s
Reading speed: 11.0 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

And now it's done. What do I do now?

I figured; I couldn't word, 'while making backups, read that article' very well. Since you've been able to download from e-shopp before and you 'fixed' your DNS, after the SD check, how much free space do you have left? You probably have enough, but you never know. unless you do.
I have 25,7 GB left on my SD card. It is a 32 gb SD.

yea so heres the thing, the way fbi works is buggy when you install a title only the titles that were installed with fbi seem to work but not the ones installed with the system.

after downloading the games after running tikshop id recommend running tiksweep as you now own *all* the tickets
I'll run tiksweep. Let's see what we can make of this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: