OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
WHAT'S EVERYONE. something i gotta say but I may be coming back to gbatemp im will be coming back to do modding for the Wii u instead of the 2 Wiis i have which are now corrupted that's one reason i left 2nd reason i left gbatemp due to the fact of all the hatred and trolling around the community i got sick and tired of it, it's really annoying and rude but I don't know yet but I'm waiting for Christmas to come around to get one idek yet then cheapest I found was $150 last time I checked at one of my nearby game places or whatever they are called my Chromebook i have now is a gen 4 my old one i joined with was a gen 2 so i will need a dock which i got one i been playing to much Minecraft so i hope to god i come back i really want to just to mod.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well i already started with the Wii modding like with the exploit in the mail but after dumping the and the whole thing went corrtped
Letterbomb will not work on the Wii U, but rather on the original Wii running 4.3x - <x> is the region of your console.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
that is true but im pretty sure it will work with the vwiii? idrk
Nope because Nintendo later patched it for the Wii U. You will need to setup Tiramisu for the Mii Channel exploit to install HBC. Instructions are found in the Wii U guide that I gave you.

DEMONGreninjaPG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Letterbomb will not work on the Wii U, but rather on the original Wii running 4.3x - <x> is the region of your console.

Nope because Nintendo later patched it for the Wii U. You will need to setup Tiramisu for the Mii Channel exploit to install HBC. Instructions are found in the Wii U guide that I gave you.
well noted
Post automatically merged:

ehhh crap the file 01_sigpatches.rpx is gonna be a problem since I'm on a school Chromebook the website is blocked that is gonna be a problem

DEMONGreninjaPG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Any problems that you may have then refer to the dedicated newbie sections rather than making threads that were already answered dozens of times.

- Wii Newbie Section
- Wii U Newbie Section
only that link is blocked for the file and idk where to get one at all
Post automatically merged:

Any problems that you may have then refer to the dedicated newbie sections rather than making threads that were already answered dozens of times.

- Wii Newbie Section
- Wii U Newbie Section
they are both github links and github is blocked crap

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just skimmed the posts, but you can hack the vwii with wuphax iirc. I've never done it though. I used a fake location or something like that with smash bros. it's called smash stack, but now you shouldn't need a legit game to hack the vwii.

DEMONGreninjaPG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-13 5.25.07 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-13 5.25.07 PM.png
    133.1 KB · Views: 20

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ik this but have no clue how to bypass it I usually just download things like that from google drive
Just get a free VPN browser extension, that is if you can get access to the Chrome Store.

DEMONGreninjaPG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well you're tough out of luck I'm afraid, just wait until you get home to mod your Wii.
i am at home and my wiis are bricked from modding but I have a computer at school that has my home account logged into it so I could try from there? or ask someone for those file links for google drive or go looking around I really do not know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?