OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No Problem All!
tongue.gif
Hope you enjoy them!

Got some requests taken care of. Vids will be posted soon!

Update 09-27-11 - Added a PC Engine (WiiEngine) Forwarder, as well as a PAL version of SNES (snes9xgx), and Megadrive (genplusgx). I uploaded a Simple Forwarder and a Channel for WiiEngine, because I was getting codedumps upon exiting the app with all the forwarding sources i tried. I also added v11 forwarders for smsplus and hugo-gx, but they are ONLY compatible with the USB MOD versions!!!!!!!!! If you're using an official release of these, stick with the Simple Forwarders. Vids to come soon, and these have not yet been added to the all-inclusive rar file. Will update that when I get the vids up.

Last edited by mastershoes,

rich333

Trophies
XP
Country
awesome - thanks for making PAL SNES & MegaDrive ones.

If I was going to get picky - I'd suggest replacing the logos for the Amstrad, MSX, & Gameboy ones to the system logo rather than "BlueMSXwii" or "VBAgx" (on the icon only for Gameboy)

Also, a Gamecube one & a WiWware one (linked to Mighty Channels) -(and maybe even a usbloader & wiimc+ one if your into it - even if you just edit the icons so it's all matching on the system menu)

regardless - i'm using a whole heap of them now - thanks!
yaywii.gif

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rich333 said:
awesome - thanks for making PAL SNES & MegaDrive ones.

If I was going to get picky - I'd suggest replacing the logos for the Amstrad, MSX, & Gameboy ones to the system logo rather than "BlueMSXwii" or "VBAgx" (on the icon only for Gameboy)

Also, a Gamecube one & a WiWware one (linked to Mighty Channels) -(and maybe even a usbloader & wiimc+ one if your into it - even if you just edit the icons so it's all matching on the system menu)

regardless - i'm using a whole heap of them now - thanks!
yaywii.gif

Thanks Rich! Appreciate it man!

As for the logo's... Initially I did have the amstrad, nintendoDS, MSX, etc. in there, but they didn't look good (I was using the blue bg at the time). Maybe I'll try them again with the new background and see how they look.

As for re-skinned apps and such.. I made a whole run of those to match the DU theme'd ones. I guess sooner or later i'll make some to match this as well, I'll keep ya posted. (i reskinned mighty channels, wiimc, wad manager, bootmii ios, priiloader, wiiexplorer, hb browser, HBC channel, NETFLIX, and a few more) Plus I have an original WiiRadio as well.. Yeah, more than likely i will do these soon!

And to everyone... I'm currently remaking all the wads to match the Title ID's on WiiTDB, so i will re up these when i get them done, and you can having matching covers on your wiiflow! Boosh!

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. My wii is cursed. No matter how many forwarders I install for Genesis Plus GX, none of them work and kick me back to the system menu. Oh, well. Either that, or Wad Manager 1.7 is being stupid.

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the_randomizer said:
Yep. My wii is cursed. No matter how many forwarders I install for Genesis Plus GX, none of them work and kick me back to the system menu. Oh, well. Either that, or Wad Manager 1.7 is being stupid.

it's gotta be one of two things. Your folder isn't named correctly, or you got the bad boot.dol that i got the first time i d/l'd genplusgx1.6. Maybe it will work if you try to use the "genplus_wii.dol" that comes along with the download instead of the boot.dol in the apps folder. (renaming it to "boot.dol" of course). Changing to that .dol worked for me. Give it a shot & let me know!

Edit: And a pretty awesome update coming up this week!!
cool.gif

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Yes, I remember I already figured that one: the boot.dol that comes in the /apps folder is compressed (look at the size difference) and loaders that pass arguments to dols won't work with compressed dols (or something like that). You need to use uncompressed dols with forwarders.

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big Update!! I have changed out all the Title ID's on these forwarders (they were "ZDU1" - "ZD30") to the official WiiTDB Title ID's (D??A). This way, if you're using WiiFlow for example, you can download the matching "channel covers" without having to rename anything! Boosh! Also, I have changed the icons for "BlueMSX-Wii, DeSmuMEWii, vbagx, and Wiituka" to better match the rest of them (ie - switched out BlueMSX-wii for MSX, Wiituka for Amstrad CPC, etc.) Oh, and I fixed the logo on GxGeo v1 as well. Videos of the updated forwarders have been uploaded, and all links on this page have been updated! The all inclusive .rar file also now includes every forwarder and every version on this page, plus the "Old Logo" versions of BlueMSX-wii, DeSmuMEWii, vbagx, and Wiituka.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mastershoes said:
the_randomizer said:

it's gotta be one of two things. Your folder isn't named correctly, or you got the bad boot.dol that i got the first time i d/l'd genplusgx1.6. Maybe it will work if you try to use the "genplus_wii.dol" that comes along with the download instead of the boot.dol in the apps folder. (renaming it to "boot.dol" of course). Changing to that .dol worked for me. Give it a shot & let me know!

cool.gif

All that link ( http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ELXRGDS1 ) showed was the WAD, no .dol file was included. Since I can't locate the dol file you mentioned, I might as well give up.

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the_randomizer said:
mastershoes said:
the_randomizer said:

cool.gif

All that link ( http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ELXRGDS1 ) showed was the WAD, no .dol file was included. Since I can't locate the dol file you mentioned, I might as well give up.

Dudemanbro. This page is just forwarders. I never said anything about a link on here. Download it from the googlecode page.

I'm PM'n you a link now.

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, new board only allows 5 videos to be posted. Talk about a thread killer. I can't even update the page unless I delete all the videos. :( Guess I'll be patient and see if they adjust this... Otherwise, damn, i just wasted a loooot of time putting this thread together :(

I have updates, will post them when it lets me.

B

Bladeforce

both the neogeo forwarders cause my wii to stack dump yet the emulator runs fine from homebrew channel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...