Newcomer
Trophies
Website
xtrazotic.22web.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum. XP

Hello, everyone. I've used that patch that was released here, and it works fine on DesMuME, but my computer can't run the game fast in that emulator, and thought I could use No$GBA 2.6a to see if it would run faster. It does, but the patch for some reason doesn't work. I've tried version 1, but it doesn't work, and version 2, it doesn't work either. I also tried both with the piracy bypass code but it didn't work.

Could someone tell me how to use the bypass correctly with Mario & Luigi RPG 3!!! on No$GBA 2.6a, please? If possible. >_>

xshoyz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although it's not what you're asking, I really suggest just buying a DS-Lite, especially with the DSi on the horizon, as the DS-Lite's price is sure to lower.

This way you'll not have to deal with all the troubles of using an emulator, and the experience of using a Stylus is surely much better than using the mouse on a computer. :v

Truoogga

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
xtrazotic.22web.net
XP
Country
United States
xshoyz said:
Although it's not what you're asking, I really suggest just buying a DS-Lite, especially with the DSi on the horizon, as the DS-Lite's price is sure to lower.

This way you'll not have to deal with all the troubles of using an emulator, and the experience of using a Stylus is surely much better than using the mouse on a computer. :v

I'm aware of this, and I have a DS. I don't find this very useful since M&L RPG 3 won't be out in the US anytime soon...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hey!