ROM Hack Mario Kart Zero

GolyBidoof

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Agreed. I don't see why rather useless graphics are highlighted most.
Hey, Play SMK instead, highest rating on metacritic. ;)
Eeee, Well, we all know graphics are important, that's why I'm focusing at them.
Don't forget to mention that making CTs is veeery hard and boring. I can show you complete tutorial if you want...
I think, after all texture hacks, we're making music hacks, and then we'll make model hacks like EPICEST BANANA LOLOLOLOLOLOL :>
Eeeeh, Mario Kart Zero is a hack designed to give fun, not to contain 32 glitched tracks, like Ermelber Circuit is glitched, and like Lakitu goes crazy on SNES RR.
Danke fur deine feedback! (Well, that was soooo German. Almost...) Anyway, hope you like it. :>

GolyBidoof

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ah, it's been a year since I started hacking, so here is a tribute to 362 days since I opened rom:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bctw2HiCIcI
Enjoy~ :3

bryanyam1999

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I hope you see this, but....
I am stuck when I chose 50cc Lightning Cup, the game freezes (black screen)
I am using Wood R4 V1.49 aka the newest one
Also, missions and battles aren't playable for me, what happened? plz reply asap

GolyBidoof

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Missions aren't playable, but I'm already working on it, hope they will be playable in final release.
My first child:

Battles should be playable...
Also, I think I know what's the problem on your flashcard with Special Cup, but I won't spoil you it, too geeky. Anyway, connected to course intro in Distortion Flipper, which... Doesn't exist.

EDIT: My only fix for now, download .sav to European MKDS from any site and try Distortion Flipper on Time Trials. Then, report.

Gericom

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Missions aren't playable, but I'm already working on it, hope they will be playable in final release.
My first child:

Also, I think I know what's the problem on your flashcard with Special Cup, but I won't spoil you it, too geeky. Anyway, connected to course intro in Distortion Flipper, which... Doesn't exist.

EDIT: My only fix for now, download .sav to European MKDS from any site and try Distortion Flipper on Time Trials. Then, report.

I know how to fix bad sound. Place a ktpm point on the finish line. It will make you finish.

bryanyam1999

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
My first child:
[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=A4XVXaOs_r0[/media]

Distortion Flipper is playable on Time Trials but not on Grand Prix in my case

GolyBidoof

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hooray, Beta 7 is here! Features few new Custom Tracks, fixed Waluigi Pinball's textures and Distortion Flipper should work now! Also, challenges: Some new Staff Ghosts!

GolyBidoof

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I bet your ghost on GBA Bowser Castle by eternity. xD
We must make a MK0 contest to get really nice ghosts, it's a shame I beat R.O.B by 10 seconds with Koopa Troopa.

GolyBidoof

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I bet your ghost on GBA Bowser Castle by eternity. xD
We must make a MK0 contest to get really nice ghosts, it's a shame I beat R.O.B by 10 seconds with Koopa Troopa.

Yeah I played it on Emulator because the corrupted save and an Emulator its PURE SHIT XD
If you play on DeSmuMe, you might encounter slowdowns. FREE LEGIT TAS! xD So, try using DeSmuMe, if you get 100% try doing it with DeSmuMe recorder.

What do you think about my modification?
gallery_268_2_10723.png

GolyBidoof

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, I can't report the model. You know, I'm toolless right now. And even home. I overslept one month of Custom Track making and I don't understand what was Ermie talking about on your Tutorial's thread...
True Story.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1