• Thread starter armand66
  • Start date
  • Views 107,604
  • Replies 114

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
The Gold steering wheel you get should be added as an unlock. Not sure how you get it though, 50 online races or something?

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mr deez said:
The Gold steering wheel you get should be added as an unlock. Not sure how you get it though, 50 online races or something?

Don't you have to be using the wheel, or the wiimote on it's own, to get the gold wheel?

Doesn't using other controllers prevent it from unlocking?

A

armand66

OP
I don't really think its an unlock though, all the other unlockables, karts, characters, outfits, are actually something that unlock, while the gold wheel just lets people know that player is a wheel based player.

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
armand66 said:
I don't really think its an unlock though, all the other unlockables, karts, characters, outfits, are actually something that unlock, while the gold wheel just lets people know that player is a wheel based player.

Nah, you start off with a grey wheel, which then goes gold after a number of races. When you look at the list of racers, some will have a grey wheel, and some gold.

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
mr deez said:
armand66 said:

Nah, you start off with a grey wheel, which then goes gold after a number of races, presumably only when using the wheel/wiimote.. When you look at the list of racers, some will have a grey wheel, and some gold.

**Sorry double posted when I meant to do an edit duh...

Daimao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
if you only play with the wheel you get a golden wheel
start playing with a cube controller and you lose it again

shineget

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i wanted rosealina or whatever her name is, but i only have an ntsc mario galaxy save file. i don't know if i can be bothered to download pal mario galaxy just have rosealina.

A

armand66

OP
Well, rosalina can be unlocked without galaxy save file, only, its quite possibly the hardest unlock in the game, requiring all mirror courses with 1 star rating.

NoNameFace

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
armand66 said:
Mii (Outfit B) - Unlock 32 Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials

has anyone unlocked this?
just curious
ph34r.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NoNameFace said:
armand66 said:
Mii (Outfit B) - Unlock 32 Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials

has anyone unlocked this?
just curious
ph34r.gif
I have. It's the Mario/Luigi outfit. I look just like this now.
rofl2.gif

EDIT: I have all the karts, and all the Nintendo Characters... there's two empty spots in the bottom left though. Mii outfit c & d or different characters completely?
unsure.gif

NoNameFace

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow !!! you guys must be pretty goed at MKWii..
I still have to unlock the Mii outfit B then I'll complete the hidden characters/karts,
but it's so difficult.
shy.gif

finite

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if it was entirely due to that, but got Funky Kong after gold on the first mirror track my expert TT unlocks are currently stuck at 3.

Mooshywooshy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got triple stars on all 100cc cups and got... NOTHIN! starting on 150cc later today ._.;
If getting triple stars on every cup on every cc doesnt do anything, then I see absolutely NO point in the 2 and 3 star ranks since they do nothing.

jeffsteez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some of these things require unlocking staff ghost data.

How does one go about that?

Do you just need a good time on a time trial and it will unlock?

Thanks

Wanque

Trophies
Website
www.worldofwows.com
XP
Country
MKDS gave you a star by your name in online races once you had three star ratings on all tracks, I seem to remember. I wouldn't expect any more than that.

Mooshywooshy said:
I got triple stars on all 100cc cups and got... NOTHIN! starting on 150cc later today ._.;
If getting triple stars on every cup on every cc doesnt do anything, then I see absolutely NO point in the 2 and 3 star ranks since they do nothing.

DRYBONESROKS

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys just wondering i have the game and im trying to unlock dry bowser (you can see by my name i like the drys) and im just wondering for when i do whats the best kart for large characters i have all of them but aero glider i dont have
blink.gif
so... is aero glider the best or are anyother large karts which will be good to top with drybowser?! thanks... mabey a picture of the stats of the car is all i need really though

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

A picture of the character select as I currently have it. I really do think there's two other Mii Outfits, or at least another two characters at all to fill the left side.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wanque said:
MKDS gave you a star by your name in online races once you had three star ratings on all tracks, I seem to remember. I wouldn't expect any more than that.

Mooshywooshy said:

Actually, you got as many stars in your name as you had in every race. I know, I have 2 stars. If you get 3 stars on every track in MKDS you get 3 stars in your name. I'd like to hope there's something a little more interesting in this game.

BTW, I have a question about Rosalina. I'm playing with a PAL copy of MKW, but my SMG save is NTSC, can I still unlock her? Supposedly it's slightly random as to when you get her, but she sure is taking her sweet time considering I've been playing everyday for about a week. =_=;;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/O8G6DCnlLDQ