Gaming Mario Kart Tournaments

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone tell me a good online tournament to play that is quite busy? The ones I've joined so far are all empty. I much preferred the way they did it for the 3ds but maybe I'm being stupid?

Appreciate any advice.

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wish i had the game myself, but waiting for price drop. Hopefully I'll finally be able to try it. :)
It's great, maybe try to get a better deal on ebay? Nintendo can be pretty bad at reducing prices for their games unlike other companies. I was able to get it a bit cheaper as i bought it with the console.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's great, maybe try to get a better deal on ebay? Nintendo can be pretty bad at reducing prices for their games unlike other companies. I was able to get it a bit cheaper as i bought it with the console.
Just saying $60 ports is something no one does, not even game ports for their systems are $60, but you know... nintendo, what can you say? :P

I didn't buy the wii u game, so i have more reason to play this one. :)

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish i had the game myself, but waiting for price drop. Hopefully I'll finally be able to try it. :)

i HIGHLY doubt it, Nintedo hasn't done price drops on 1st party games for awhile. Splatoon was $60 even after all the splatfests were done.... i advise you buy preowned, maybe bestbuy or craigslist

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just saying $60 ports is something no one does, not even game ports for their systems are $60, but you know... nintendo, what can you say? :P

I didn't buy the wii u game, so i have more reason to play this one. :)
lego city undercover was full price on all systems and its just a port, same for thr upcoming one piece unlimited world red deluxe edition wich again is a full priced release on all consoles and manny more, yeah its sad they just do code work for the exact same thing and recharge fullprice years latter lol

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curious about this myself. Is the mario kart 8 community split when it comes to mario kart 8 vs mario kart 8 deluxe due to some people not moving onto mario kart 8 deluxe due to no fire hopping?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lego city undercover was full price on all systems and its just a port, same for thr upcoming one piece unlimited world red deluxe edition wich again is a full priced release on all consoles and manny more, yeah its sad they just do code work for the exact same thing and recharge fullprice years latter lol
Define "full price" This game is $39.99 with included DLC from previous release, Not $59.99 like Mario Kart 8 on both wii u and Switch.

upload_2017-8-30_17-37-24.png

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the MSRP of the game is $60, but finding a individual seller not a marketing seller would have a different price.
then my point stands the game is full price, jsut because you find some deals doesnt make the game not being full priced, you can find good preorder deals on preety much anything that doesnt take away the actual full price of the game wich is a port with dlc included.

heck i found a deal for one piece unlimited world red switch preorder for 32 euros and i already have it paid xD.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then my point stands the game is full price, jsut because you find some deals doesnt make the game not being full priced, you can find good preorder deals on preety much anything that doesnt take away the actual full price of the game wich is a port with dlc included.

heck i found a deal for one piece unlimited world red switch preorder for 32 euros and i already have it paid xD.
Yeah, MSRP is the standard price to find the game at, newly packaged at retail stores. Unless they are offering a discount themself, is the standard price for a game. I usually find games that are sold by people who no longer want it anymore for low price, or wait for discount like %50 or more off. Mario kart will take a while for the MSRP to decrease. Super smash bros brawl took at least 4 years after release date to decrease in MSRP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: