Homebrew Mario Kart Double Dash!!! Wii

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I use a GameCube Loader on my Wii, then the two tools to install and shrink which are, GCMUtility & DMToolbox.

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! still holds up pretty well to today's standards.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Damn that's one awesome Mario Kart Hack that guy's done but too bad the download links are all down at the moment, although you could try asking him via his YouTube channel.

Gallito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use USB Loader GX and DiosMios 2.11. I have a Wimm's something or other Mario Kart game. Has like 160 tracks. I can also run Mario Kart Black. I saw Wimm's name on that link so my guess is my set-up would run that hacked Mario Kart ISO also. Have you done anything else with your modded Wii yet? How did you mod it?

gburgue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
This MKW custom track distribution is only for Riivolution (no ISO Patcher to date). If you don't have the MKW original disk (required for Riivolution app), then I suggest "Wiimms Mario Kart Retro 2014-02" or "Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2014-11" for you.

Check this out: http://wiki.tockdom.com/w/index.php?title=Custom_Track_Distribution

I already tried this "hack". If you want a real Double-Dash "experience", just play the GameCube game.

Horsti12

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Damn that's one awesome Mario Kart Hack that guy's done but too bad the download links are all down at the moment, although you could try asking him via his YouTube channel.

which link is down?
hi i want to install Mario Kart Double Dash!!! Wii on my wii but i dont know how can anybody tell me
Here is the page
http://remakekart12.com/index.php

I have
Softmodded Wii
2 Gb SD Card
16 Gb USB
Mario Kart Wii iso
Internet Connection

Thanks for reading:yay:

No you can't use it sadly, because the hack isn't yet playable with a iso.
BTW buy the game, downloading iso's is illegal, even if you have the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock