• Start date
  • Views 13,925
  • Replies 115
  • Likes 7

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Apparently there's a hard mode after you beat the game, if you feel the game itself is too easy. Really though, these games are all about skill. If you get the attacks and dodges down, it doesn't matter what the listed difficulty is since you pretty much set your own.
So true.
I never lvl up health since once you know their moves they are pretty easy to dodge.
(Mustache+power+special/speed.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i just lvl up bp, speed and now and than defense and power pretty much which ever has the lowest number (except Mustache) :P use the beans to beef up the rest again i just give them to whoever has the lowest number to try and get them equal to each other it's working out well so far.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I just upgrade whichever is weakest, so you're practically perfectly balanced by the time you reach the end.

When I first played Superstar Saga, I didn't know I could decide what I could upgrade, which meant I accidentally spammed HP. By the time I got 75-80% with the game, I was usually struggling and had to constantly empty my coin bag for Mushrooms and Syrup, and Boss Battles were practically impossible. 200+ HP is useless when you've got shit Defence, POW and BP.

dbsp

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can someone tell me which firmware does this game require? Do i have to be on the latest?

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
this is better than super mario rpg still a little easy but still better

Games not out yet but I highly doubt this game will be as good as super Mario RPG ur talking one of the best rpg games ever made this game could be fantastic and it still wouldn't hold a candle to the legendary super mario RPG imo:-)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Games not out yet but I highly doubt this game will be as good as super Mario RPG ur talking one of the best rpg games ever made this game could be fantastic and it still wouldn't hold a candle to the legendary super mario RPG imo:-)
it's got the same elements as it plus better this is a true rpg unlike it's predecessors. it wasn't made by nintendo either so they couldn't fuck it up this time :P

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I want to import this game from Play-Asia, but just one question...

Does Dream Team have the extra modes similar to those in Bowser's Inside Story (like the place where you battle the X bosses)?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it also has other stuff like skill arena where you have to use bp skills non stop, puzzle pieces to put together after hitting the camera block and a few other mini games and challenges.

ICS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got mine as a download from the eShop with my 3DS XL, I'm loving it. :) I'm at the part where;

You get the hammers, have to find that faggot who ran off with more than likely Eldream, and also the feathers. Found one feather which was under a rock but I kinda got bored after looking everywhere and not finding anything. I'll go back to it in a bit ahaha, not giving up that easily. ;)

If you want to add my 3DS FC, (I got my 3DS XL need some friends ehehe) go for it, and send me a PM so I can add you back. :)

1435-4430-7268

Register name as ICS
:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn