Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
gisel213 said:
With that being said here's my 2 cents I have an r4isdhc white screen/dont work but on my laptop I can play
the patched rom and the clean rom just fine and 55frames out of 60 no noticable lag and saves just fine...

Well okay ninty has heavily protected this game and with all the whining i'm calling out the dev's on this the
emu I'm using is desmuemu 0.9.4 like i said above... So why not port desmuemu to ds yeah i know it sounds
silly but you'd have everything you need the hardware power etc... just like a flash cart basically emulates a
real ds cart.... You wouldnt have to configure anything keys, graphic sound or microphone because it's all there
all you would have to do is load the emu from a flashcart example desmuemu.nds then select the game and
it should work right... the only reason I am saying this is because the clean xpa-mal3.nds and the xpa-mal3.nds
cracked rom works fine on desmuemu no freezing or glitching and I use a real microphone on my laptop
and it's just fine... But the main point is how desmuemu loads and runs this game there has to be a difference
in the way it does and how the flashcarts do but they require patching or AR code and this does not this would
be great if that could be done then there would no more whining when it come to piracy protection games
and ninty would scratch their heads how do i block an emu within a flash cart...

So in other words why not make a desmuemu launcher for flashcarts that lauches protected games without
hassle... Think of it like this ok bowser inside story doesnt run on r4,dstt menu etc okay launch desmuemu
.nds then select bowser inside story and bam it works then once loaded have fun etc saves should work fine
desmuemu auto detects all the saves sizes just like flashcarts already coded into it etc... It's like putting
the ds or dsi into test mode like a ps3 debug where there are no checks etc this would be sweet well that's
my idea and it sounds better than another menu for all the non working cards I think it would be harder
for ninty to block an emu from a flash card theyd really have to probe at it and it would be harder if the
developer encrpterd the emu once compiled etc...

Well that's my idea to this protection crap well dont get me wrong my laptop runs it so atleast i can play
it but not everyone has a dual or phenom laptop or pc with decent graphics card to handle it....

To anyone with a decent pc or laptop on desmuemu 0.9.4 use soft rasptner on 3d graphics, frameskip to
limited and at 1 if you use 0 it will run but the music is slow but at 1 frameskip and limit it will run like
visual boy advance did before you set it triple buffering i get 55fps and that's smooth enough....

Ok devs take a look please give feedback let's get this thing back under control pirates vs ninty ninjas...

I wish I knew how to develop and compile to port this thing to dsi dslite dsphatt...........
That is the single stupidest thing I have ever read on GBAtemp.

qwsed

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, just about every computer can handle a DS emulator... the DS isnt that strong...

But what youre saying is that they should port an emulator that runs DS games to the DS... Do you know how long that would take? The emulator is written for windows, not for the DS. It will take less time cracking the game...

miss_DSlite

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
outphase said:
alidsl said:
Obama's a pirate... WOW
I'm not saying that he is. He just needs to prove that he isn't one. The American people WANT TO KNOW!

this makes me *giggle*
smileipb2.png

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
qwsed said:
Wow, just about every computer can handle a DS emulator... the DS isnt that strong...

But what youre saying is that they should port an emulator that runs DS games to the DS... Do you know how long that would take? The emulator is written for windows, not for the DS. It will take less time cracking the game...

The DS isn't powerful enough to emulate the DS -__-

The game works on emulators, because they emulate the actual DS hardware. Basically, the game recognizes it as a DS game that is played, which is why it's much harder to program anti-piracy protection for emulators. It's different with flashcards, which is why us flashcard users often have trouble with piracy protection while emulator users have no trouble. Still... I'd like to play my handheld games on my handheld.

laughingmisterj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:
gisel213 said:
With that being said here's my 2 cents I have an r4isdhc white screen/dont work but on my laptop I can play
the patched rom and the clean rom just fine and 55frames out of 60 no noticable lag and saves just fine...

Well okay ninty has heavily protected this game and with all the whining i'm calling out the dev's on this the
emu I'm using is desmuemu 0.9.4 like i said above... So why not port desmuemu to ds yeah i know it sounds
silly but you'd have everything you need the hardware power etc... just like a flash cart basically emulates a
real ds cart.... You wouldnt have to configure anything keys, graphic sound or microphone because it's all there
all you would have to do is load the emu from a flashcart example desmuemu.nds then select the game and
it should work right... the only reason I am saying this is because the clean xpa-mal3.nds and the xpa-mal3.nds
cracked rom works fine on desmuemu no freezing or glitching and I use a real microphone on my laptop
and it's just fine... But the main point is how desmuemu loads and runs this game there has to be a difference
in the way it does and how the flashcarts do but they require patching or AR code and this does not this would
be great if that could be done then there would no more whining when it come to piracy protection games
and ninty would scratch their heads how do i block an emu within a flash cart...

So in other words why not make a desmuemu launcher for flashcarts that lauches protected games without
hassle... Think of it like this ok bowser inside story doesnt run on r4,dstt menu etc okay launch desmuemu
.nds then select bowser inside story and bam it works then once loaded have fun etc saves should work fine
desmuemu auto detects all the saves sizes just like flashcarts already coded into it etc... It's like putting
the ds or dsi into test mode like a ps3 debug where there are no checks etc this would be sweet well that's
my idea and it sounds better than another menu for all the non working cards I think it would be harder
for ninty to block an emu from a flash card theyd really have to probe at it and it would be harder if the

Well that's my idea to this protection crap well dont get me wrong my laptop runs it so atleast i can play
it but not everyone has a dual or phenom laptop or pc with decent graphics card to handle it....

To anyone with a decent pc or laptop on desmuemu 0.9.4 use soft rasptner on 3d graphics, frameskip to
limited and at 1 if you use 0 it will run but the music is slow but at 1 frameskip and limit it will run like
visual boy advance did before you set it triple buffering i get 55fps and that's smooth enough....

Ok devs take a look please give feedback let's get this thing back under control pirates vs ninty ninjas...

I wish I knew how to develop and compile to port this thing to dsi dslite dsphatt...........

Second'd. It's like someone who has never seen under the hood of a car telling me how to mod my car so that it runs on water and Funyuns instead of gas.
blink.gif

Crescent

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
laughingmisterj said:
Midna said:
gisel213 said:

Second'd. It's like someone who has never seen under the hood of a car telling me how to mod my car so that it runs on water and Funyuns instead of gas.
blink.gif

HAHA third'd
i actually laughed out loud in front of the computer
its more like someone saying they can hack someone else's computer by using command prompt
smileipb2.png

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
You know, the xenophobia patch is said to work for the xenophobia release.(which seems to work as far as I can tell.)
Also, guys, just chill out, this will be gotten past eventually.
Remember: "If it's made by humans, it can never be safe."

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omega_2 said:
You know, the xenophobia patch is said to work for the xenophobia release.(which seems to work as far as I can tell.)
Also, guys, just chill out, this will be gotten past eventually.
Remember: "If it's made by humans, it can never be safe."

Aren't people complaining about the compatibility of that patch, or is it some other one?

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Xenophobia patch, the cheat code, and all current "fixes" you might find are the same thing. They are all made by Normmatt, and they all do the same thing, and are in essence, the exact same thing, just packaged differently. They might patch the game in a different way, and some ways of patching yield different results, but they are still the same thing.

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
And seriously most of us don't care when this patch will be release or even it ever will be one. I really want to play this game but will all those kind of things happening. Now the whole ds forum is locked in 2 things
1) Mario + Luigi 3 patch
2) Pokemon HG-SS translations

I really hate when those kind of stuff happen

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Icey said:
Starzboy77 said:
I'm using a CycloDs Evolution Firmware 1.55 and am over 4 hours in. The game has frozen at certain save blocks but I am able to use real time save before this to counter. The game is great and is playable on the CycloDs. You have to be on the map screen to access the CycloDs menu in-game. Hope this helps. I am using the AR code to get past the save select screen.

Either the map or the pause screen*

or during level up.... hehe (slow motion 25%)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...