Homebrew Mame sdl unofficially updated

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Toad King , this new version upon exit of playing any game , i get a code dump , if i go back to r13 i don't have this problem ,,any suggestions

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hey Toad King , this new version upon exit of playing any game , i get a code dump , if i go back to r13 i don't have this problem ,,any suggestions
The only games that kick me out are Darkstalkers and Street Fighter (1).
Sometimes I got code dump for no reason, it's random thought.

lolof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I am new with mame on wii, I just installed the last version mame wii 1.0
It runs fine on my lcd but I cant locate a menu to set the screen with the correct aspect ratio...
I have the game running in full screen, it is not very good as I have a 16/9 lcd tv.
Where and how can I set the correct ratio ?
Thanks in advance

secretchaos1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone,
First of all, I want to say that the emulator has been working great for me so far. There's a couple issues where I get booted to the HBC, but from what I've read these cannot be helped. I also read that some games don't show on the rom list in order to keep filesize for the emulator low, though I was kinda surprised that the Mortal Kombat games are some of the titles that don't seem to appear. Is there any chance that we will see support for these in a later release? Or are they out of the question?
Thanks for your time.

lolof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
It runs fine on my lcd but I cant locate a menu to set the screen with the correct aspect ratio...
I have the game running in full screen, it is not very good as I have a 16/9 lcd tv.
Thanks in advance

Am I the only one renning this emulator on 16/9 lcd screen ? :-(

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hello,
Thanks in advance

Am I the only one renning this emulator on 16/9 lcd screen ? :-(
I'm afraid that you will need put your TV in 4:3 format.
or
Adjust the ratio for every game. When you run a game enter to config menu > slider controls > screen vert strecht / screen horiz strecht

You need make that adjust for every game though =P

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i got a quick question i keep have vendetta working the 2 player version but the 4 player version does not want to work for me at all... one of the rom checks is bad... it's the vendetta )world 4 players ver T.) has one run into a probelm with thist let me know

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
hey guys i got a quick question i keep have vendetta working the 2 player version but the 4 player version does not want to work for me at all... one of the rom checks is bad... it's the vendetta )world 4 players ver T.) has one run into a probelm with thist let me know
My Vendetta 4 players version stop working in this release too, it appears a screen with a bad rom in color red, I don't have the 2 players version (wink wink PM me)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Vendetta 4 players version stop working in this release too, it appears a screen with a bad rom in color red, I don't have the 2 players version (wink wink PM me)

that is odd i think i'm suppose to delete some file but i forget what it was... damn...

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

that is odd i think i'm suppose to delete some file but i forget what it was... damn...
Do you still have your working 2 player version?

M

myspacee

hello,
i rebuild entire set, so i'm ready to put workink games on my SD.

But i need a rule to choose 'potential' working file. With batch i remove all clones,
now have more than 4000 roms to test, is impossible.

Any idea to avoid some work ?

thank you,
m.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
hello,
i rebuild entire set, so i'm ready to put workink games on my SD.

But i need a rule to choose 'potential' working file. With batch i remove all clones,
now have more than 4000 roms to test, is impossible.

Any idea to avoid some work ?

thank you,
m.
I have the official list released be ToadKing in Excell format, if that helps, I was making the same thing as you but manually, got bored and didn't continue XD

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GD0TLLPU

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yep, I'm in the same train as you, I have like 4000 roms, but I need transfer the ones compatibles with MAME Wii.
Also do you already filter out clones?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь