need dos command to return to normality

- for .clo you must type : ren *.clo *.zip
- for .ori you must type : ren *.ori *.zip

see you,
m.

M

myspacee

using batch post above, copied rom in my SD,
but emulator show me 'only' first 150 files....

any way to show all?

thank you,
m.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Nope, the max rom allowed is 150, I think it has been that way since first release.
Also, your batch filter only rom working with MAME Wii? or it only filter clones?

Edit: It works great, thanks =)

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Toad King, not to be rude but version 0.6 was so much better. This new version adds only more problems: no speed improvement with SDL removal, video settings not working (except for cocktail mode) and no damn way to exit the program without shutting off the console manually.
There's really no reason to upgrade to version 1.0

MrTea

Trophies
XP
Country
Toad King, not to be rude but version 0.6 was so much better. This new version adds only more problems: no speed improvement with SDL removal, video settings not working (except for cocktail mode) and no damn way to exit the program without shutting off the console manually.
There's really no reason to upgrade to version 1.0

Press + and - together to exit the emulator (this has been the same for the last few releases from toadking??).

I think this version runs much smoohter so thanks v much toad king for all your efforts! This and wii-uae are one of the few reasons for me to even use my wii now. :)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man has anyone found a fix for vendetta yet? i get one of the 13b roms bad and it keeps showing the same screen again...

paulee123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there guys,

Has any one got WWF Superstars work on mame wii, i got a image doesn't seem to work (mind the image was from time ago) works on the PC Mame (cant remember what version though.

This game is one i would really like to play again on the wii, any ideas how i can get it to run.

I've updated to the new mame wii version, i gonna try attain another copy of Supestars and try again.

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine works i got the europe version of it. try that but i can't supply the link has always...

Edit: OMG i'm a idiot... you just need to enter service mode which is the F2 button mode and it works. i just configed it to my classic button and it works. going try latest version now.

Edit2: ok now i can't move up and down with my wiimote or classic paddle... when i start version 1.0... i mean i can't choose my rom or even config my options has anyone else had problems with this...

paulee123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine works i got the europe version of it. try that but i can't supply the link has always...

Edit: OMG i'm a idiot... you just need to enter service mode which is the F2 button mode and it works. i just configed it to my classic button and it works. going try latest version now.

Edit2: ok now i can't move up and down with my wiimote or classic paddle... when i start version 1.0... i mean i can't choose my rom or even config my options has anyone else had problems with this...

Okay you got it to work nice, thats good news one of my favs from youth.

"i'll put you to sleep with my million dollar dream"

Classic :yay:

O yea thanks 4 the response

kzarmadaspree

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Posted this in another area too, but no responses there. Thought I would try here. I loaded v 1.0 on my Wii. It boots fine. However, it will not load games at all. I get an error message about renaming an ini file. I have no clue how to do this. I would ideally like to run my games from USB, but I even tried putting the mame folder on the root of my SD card with no luck. I have MK 1 and MK2 in my rom folder.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Posted this in another area too, but no responses there. Thought I would try here. I loaded v 1.0 on my Wii. It boots fine. However, it will not load games at all. I get an error message about renaming an ini file. I have no clue how to do this. I would ideally like to run my games from USB, but I even tried putting the mame folder on the root of my SD card with no luck. I have MK 1 and MK2 in my rom folder.
MK and MK2 doesn't work in the latest version of MAME Wii. Previous version did, I tried only MK, and it was very choppy almost unplayable, MK2 is unplayable.

kzarmadaspree

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, thanks. Thought I read somewhere else that it did...just with some glitches. Is there an older version of MAME Wii that does that allows you to use the wii classic controller...I have the GC version, but hate the GC controller.

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never mind about the up down moving thing i posted i just had to update my emulator.

Keith_Loving

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am having problem with MAME Wii Version 1.0

Not all of my roms work, I have 12 roms that work, and i have about 12 others, that i see should be working according to some youtube videos...but they don't work...why is this? do i need to use sdl mame v 0.6 for them?

Sarahzy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to get 'Bucky o' Hare' MAME to run. "Missing one or more ROM or CHD files"

Someone said in the thread earlier that version 0.2 runs it; I tried using that and got the same message. Now I have the newest version again, 1.0; same deal.

Tried every other arcade Emulator.

tried; buckyaa/buckyuab/ and ONLY buckyua will even show on the list of ROMS to load.

3 files inside the zipped folder under my ROMS; 173_ua_b01.q5 - 173_ua_b02.q6 - and buckyu.nv

This is my first time working with these emulators and ROM's, but I read that I would need to make a different folder for my "CHD file" to run it, but I do not know where to find the CHD for the game.

Any help would be appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)