1650905998954.png

Don't ask why... it's just for nostalgia

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
possibly with an install, but it would be very dangerous. also, you'd have to downgrade in the versions.bin. that file contains the minimum installable version of everything, including system stuff. it doesn't contain updates exactly, 5000e, it contains updates as added to the base game 50000. you just to hex edit two bytes. I wouldn't try this though, because something could go horribly wrong. sd caffine might be able to do it with no risk though as it will be temporary. I've never used it though.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man that's got me nostalgic for TVii. That shit was a lot of fun to use alongside sporting events on TV, and I say that as someone who has never been big on watching most sports on TV as it is.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my suggestion is to use jnustool. I'm pretty sure it has the ability to download a specific version, just have to know which version that's from. I don't know the title id unfortunately for that one though or what it's even called to look up.

Verygafanhot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
my suggestion is to use jnustool. I'm pretty sure it has the ability to download a specific version, just have to know which version that's from. I don't know the title id unfortunately for that one though or what it's even called to look up.
I think that firmware 5.2.0 and newer have the new Home menu

Verygafanhot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I just tried a normal theme. sdcafiine doesn't seem to work with tiramisu, and I think it's because it's an elf file.
Hmmm weird...

Anyway after downloading the "real" old version i noticed that the file structure is REALLY different soooo i'll be trying to use those files to mod the most recent version of the Home Menu

Edit: I will do that tomorrow because it's getting late

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should try a theme on your end just to see if something is wrong on my end. I've never used sdcafiine before, so I have no idea what the problem could be.

Verygafanhot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I tested a custom Menu theme with tiramissu (Using SDCaffiine) and it worked just fine sooo i'll start modding the in game
Home menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory