Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulMoore12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Shinryuji said:
Nah, Acecard is the best. M3i/REAL is good and works with most things. R4 is absolutely, totally and definitely DEAD. Not even worth buying anymore.

Are "Hanger" an official reseller?

Is it safe to order through them?

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hotzdevil said:
hey PaulMoore12 way to go with your videos, i guess Watarukun doesn't have to go through the game all over again on his own to release the next patch... well as for you watarukun i fail to understand why you have to act so high and mighty.. Its accepted that you have been doing a great job but it doesn't mean you have become GOD eh! I have been a big fan of your work since the beginning, but its been a while since you have actually not been rude to people... I mean even PaulMoore12 has recognised as a lot of others have that you have spent a long hours translating but your words "If anything I'll give him credit for being a beta tester" doesn't sound a wee bit appreciative...
That's what he did I'm not being rude. I just said that he didn't do enough to get his name put in the translation as if it was his. I respect him making videos and I've said this several times. I'm not being rude, I'm just saying he didn't do enough for me to rename this "Magnius AND PaulMoore's Pokemon Soul Silver Translation". He beta tested, which was the point. There's nothing bad about being a Beta tester. Did he translate? No. Then how the hell is it RUDE for me to laugh at the people who think his name should be added to the translation as if he was an actual translator?

That's all I'm saying. The people who have already derailed are reported. People who continue to derail will be reported also.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
drizzydrak3 said:
This guy is a str8 bitch the guy just helped you out by making videos of your crap on youtube and you talk like you dont really care. Keep acting like this wata w.e the f your name is I've been checking your posts and Im tired of seeing you belittle ppl. If you treat every1 like this on the net your probably a nerd that cant get some in the real world. Soon the only person who will play your dumb hack is...You. Keep it up. Ppl know of you all over the net be humble man dont get all cocky and rude.

rolleyes.gif
more like your the nerd.

Also, isn't that flaming?

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think we want the Title to be renamed, do we? But maybe in the original post you say thanks to nintendo for making the game, yourself for making the translation, and Paul for the videos. Something like that. Or you can edit the credits in the game and put your name for translation and Paul's name for videos, that would be cool
biggrin.gif

klight18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PaulMoore12 said:

paul, check dealextreme.com if u want REALLY cheap flashcards, thats where i got my r4 and it only cost me 5 bux lol, i ordered 3 lol. the shipping may take a while though so just be patient if u do decide to order from them. they have a huge variety of flashcards u can look at and compare.

dragon574444

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I give another recommendation for dealextreme.com

They are the cheapest you'll ever find, free shipping, and if I recall correctly, they mark their packages as LED Flashlites, low customs cost. The only bad thing about them is their slow shipping. It is free though...

klight18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PaulMoore12 said:
I prefer a UK seller with same day delivery that way i get it next day or monday if i order friday

makes sense haha. i just thought id post it if u wanted a different option and cheaper too lol. i guess if u got the cash itd be a lot better buying one near you with quick delivery

pokefan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PaulMoore12 or anyone else making videos for magnius,

dont forget to upload a video for the pokethlon dome

" The Pokéthlon building is north of Goldenrod City, next to National Park. "
smileipb2.png

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personaly, WataruKun is getting tried of this thread getting derailed. If you wish to discuss about DS media cards or anything else apart from the translation, talk about it in another thread and not here!
frown.gif

Nice work with the videos btw, PaulMoore12.
smile.gif

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There isn't a v4 patch for HeartGold, the latest is v3.4. Also, don't ask for roms as it's not allowed!

Edit: **Off-Topic**
Also, just to mention PaulMoore12, if your thinking about getting an R4 install YSMenu as the R4 Kernal is out of date!
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/wbMbMtDBaZo?si=Z3ObLtc4Ez6dUY1b