Hacking m3sakura is almost here!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
wilsonramal said:
M3 sakura 1.33 unofficial english version??? Are there any plans????
yaynds.gif
blink.gif
A bit harder, because nobody here (from original team that translated previous versions) owns a cart that runs this firmware..
At least from what I know!

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
wilsonramal said:
yaynds.gif
blink.gif
A bit harder, because nobody here (from original team that translated previous versions) owns a cart that runs this firmware..
And even if I could run the firmware, I can't read Chinese or Korean, so I wouldn't be able to translate it anyway...
unsure.gif

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Densetsu3000 said:
Toni Plutonij said:
wilsonramal said:
yaynds.gif
blink.gif
And even if I could run the firmware, I can't read Chinese or Korean, so I wouldn't be able to translate it anyway...
unsure.gif
It's weird how they didn't actually released the Japan version of "re-done" Sakura?

Well, I'm just hoping to see english version soon!

ahtin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Toni Plutonij said:
Densetsu3000 said:
Toni Plutonij said:
wilsonramal said:
yaynds.gif
blink.gif
unsure.gif
It's weird how they didn't actually released the Japan version of "re-done" Sakura?

English version is coming soon, I have translation some chinese to english for them.

yeyezai

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.yeyezai.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
ahtin said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Densetsu3000 said:
Toni Plutonij said:
wilsonramal said:
yaynds.gif
blink.gif
unsure.gif

English version is coming soon, I have translation some chinese to english for them.

yaynds.gif

good job

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
ahtin said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Densetsu3000 said:
Toni Plutonij said:
wilsonramal said:
yaynds.gif
blink.gif
unsure.gif

Thanks for the info ahtin.....tell them if they'll need any help, they can come to us, we could provide some help if neede
smile.gif

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember back in the day when SNES emulation was in its adolescence. Old versions of ZSNES had Goldfinger cheat support. I always wondered what that was.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IIRC 'goldfinger' originally referred to a specific device on PSX (an AR like parallel port device that with certain firmware allowed backups among other things, more known as "game enhancer" or caetla), and more than once since then I have seen the contacts on a GBA cart (the little metal bits that look like, well, golden fingers) referred to as goldfingers. I do believe though that current uses of 'goldfinger' with reference to cheats has become slang because of that product - and EZ-Flash may well still have some of the original folks behind the EMS products.

PSX ref as to 'gold finger':
http://home.clara.net/robwebb/backup/ems/ems3in1.html (as you can see here, this not only had PSX applicatinos, but quite likely GB/gameboy uses)
http://tool.times.lv/

Danzilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I'm new to DS so have patience. My question is that from what I understand, the point of 'hacking' sukura firmware is that the other product(s) like M3Real had very similar hardware design and if that's the case, why can't the hacked Sakura just be used on iTouch too?
I know the triple boot includes iTouch for the M3, and there's iboot for the iTouch, only with older versions of M3 and Sakura from what I've seen, so it's obviously possible. Is there just not as much interest? I'd think there would be more if you could run the same firmware on a cheaper cart like the iTouch.
tongue.gif

I'm just trying to figure things out here and hoping to buy the cheaper iTouch if I could still use a more recent version of Sakura than is available with the iboot or other multi-boot loader I've that I've found...
frown.gif

D

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Danzilla said:
Hey. I'm new to DS so have patience. My question is that from what I understand, the point of 'hacking' sukura firmware is that the other product(s) like M3Real had very similar hardware design and if that's the case, why can't the hacked Sakura just be used on iTouch too?
I know the triple boot includes iTouch for the M3, and there's iboot for the iTouch, only with older versions of M3 and Sakura from what I've seen, so it's obviously possible. Is there just not as much interest? I'd think there would be more if you could run the same firmware on a cheaper cart like the iTouch.
tongue.gif

I'm just trying to figure things out here and hoping to buy the cheaper iTouch if I could still use a more recent version of Sakura than is available with the iboot or other multi-boot loader I've that I've found...
frown.gif

D
the reason m3sakura can be hacked to work with the m3real so easily is because it is in fact m3real firmware, it just has a little protection locking it to japanese m3real cards(or with the new one, chinese cards)

mc_B3oWoLF

Trophies
Website
mc-b3owolf.narod.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
happy.gif

I've just looked (not for the 1st time, of course))) at the name of the topic...
...and at the number of pages...

If we're talking 'bout European official version of Sakura, then i'ts "somewhere near" or "almost here" for 1355 posts already (approx. 7 or 8 months)))

And I'd like to thank again everyone, who had made it possible to use Sakura (I mean, the whole team, who hacked, translated and skinned this "OS")))

Merry Tempmas & Happy new year!)))

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1