Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
not for me :9 can you put it n mediafire or megaupload
I'll reupload it if you want, and if mmuziek says I can.

-edit-
This is a kind of cool app (it has some promise at least). It might be easier just telling people to convert mp3 files to the right format rather than adding in the SUPER installation though. Also, I think I might have found a peculiar glitch (I am using No$GBA though, so I wouldn't know if happens on a DS or not), but on the notepad for typing, you can type without the keyboard being onscreen without pressing "A" to show the keyboard...and I'm at a loss of how to bring back up the text that was saved.

mmuziek

OP
Trophies
Website
mbrew.co.cc
XP
Country
Netherlands
jurassicplayer said:
Rockstar said:
not for me :9 can you put it n mediafire or megaupload
I'll reupload it if you want, and if mmuziek says I can.

-edit-
This is a kind of cool app (it has some promise at least). It might be easier just telling people to convert mp3 files to the right format rather than adding in the SUPER installation though. Also, I think I might have found a peculiar glitch (I am using No$GBA though, so I wouldn't know if happens on a DS or not), but on the notepad for typing, you can type without the keyboard being onscreen without pressing "A" to show the keyboard...and I'm at a loss of how to bring back up the text that was saved.

1. he can download it like you. so i dont think its needed to mirror it.
2. i know about that glitch and i have no idea how to get that out.
3. when you save your text you can open it on a pc as its saved to a .txt file
loading a txt is not possible yet. so i think i call this in the next version export in stead of save
4. emulators does not play the MP3 section or save the txt you have to use a ds for that.

thanks for the information you gave

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Well... This actually is not even OS. It's only music player (which cant play music without converting) and paint with lock without unlock
blink.gif

In top of that there are 30mb SUPER in game maker made program.

mmuziek

OP
Trophies
Website
mbrew.co.cc
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mario92 said:
Well... This actually is not even OS. It's only music player (which cant play music without converting) and paint with lock without unlock
blink.gif

In top of that there are 30mb SUPER in game maker made program.

i think you dont know that its not easy to make a ds software.
that lock can be removed by pressing select L

it has notepad also and system menu

and the paint watch the first post is still in development

ps. mp3s normally have an to high bitrate to play on DS to play it on a ds you need like 90 other files and a programming code of at least 900 lines to get that working.

be happy that i put the converter in this package or you must search and find your own
and if you look at the projects page i'm still evolving with new apps.

and need suggestions so if your nice you give suggestion not a reply that says this is a bad program.

ps. this is an OS that I made, and you may call it what you like. but keep it for yourself please

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh that is how to unlock xD. I was kind of thinking that it would be cool to have the lock screen customizable (maybe with animated backgrounds and bg music?)
As for apps, you could try the usual things:
Calendar, todo list, contact list, voice recorder, file browser (hopefully with cut/paste/copy/delete/rename/toggle hidden/etc.), alarm clock/timer, stopwatch, DiagnoSe-like app, ebook/text reader, etc.

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
yea, making DS Homebrew is HARD.
anyway can you make it to unlock by pressing B+X? my L and R buttons are broken
frown.gif

also as jurassicplayer saying, can you make an animated unlock screen? (like iPhone unlock screen, we need to drag it to left for unlocking it. Or android one?)
thanks anyway. for this, maybe you can beat WintenDoS with this xD.

mmuziek

OP
Trophies
Website
mbrew.co.cc
XP
Country
Netherlands
jurassicplayer said:
I was kind of thinking that it would be cool to have the lock screen customizable (maybe with animated backgrounds and bg music?) < need more info

Calendar, todo list, contact list, voice recorder, file browser (hopefully with cut/paste/copy/delete/rename/toggle hidden/etc.), alarm clock/timer, stopwatch, DiagnoSe-like app, ebook/text reader, etc.

Calendar, < mabe possible i take a look
todo list, < must use vars for it mabe i can do this but this takes time
contact list,< same as todo
voice recorder, < on the site its in progress for v3
file browser (hopefully with cut/paste/copy/delete/rename/toggle hidden/etc.), < thats not possible same as i told above browsing though maps of the ds require a load of scripts and files whitch i'm NOT gonna start
alarm clock/timer, < i will put it in v3
stopwatch, < in v4
DiagnoSe-like app, < explane this further
ebook/text reader, < reading text files is hard but i take a look and PDF files are not readable

mmuziek

OP
Trophies
Website
mbrew.co.cc
XP
Country
Netherlands
azure0wind said:
yea, making DS Homebrew is HARD.
anyway can you make it to unlock by pressing B+X? my L and R buttons are broken
frown.gif

also as jurassicplayer saying, can you make an animated unlock screen? (like iPhone unlock screen, we need to drag it to left for unlocking it. Or android one?)
thanks anyway. for this, maybe you can beat WintenDoS with this xD.

aaaa thats what hes meaning

sure i make it animated! i can put this i think in v3

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well that wasn't exactly what I was talking about when I said animated, but that works just as well anyways xD (I was thinking more along the lines of one of those animated screensavers). Actually it would be nice to have everything skinnable.

The DiagnoSe app is a homebrew by Spinal_cord that lets the user check if his DS is still in working order by showing buttons pressed, testing speakers, testing the mic, and a host of other things.

Some other apps could be a calculator (a really good calculator), a virtual piano (?), image viewer, and a tip calculator. (will say more as I come up with them)

mmuziek

OP
Trophies
Website
mbrew.co.cc
XP
Country
Netherlands
azure0wind said:
yeah, homebrew like NitroTracker?
its open source right? then you can modify it.

mm
this is not a music studio.

and i try not to use external files for running i try to keep it as 1 nds file or with some other files that are really needed

so nitro tracker is off the rails sorry

but i can work for backgrounds to change but in a later stage

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol