OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Processor: Arm11 (core 0)
Exception Type: Data Abort
Fault Status: Translation - Page
Current Process: kujira-2 (0004000000055E00)

I keep getting this exception message on my O2DS every time I access the GTS in Pokemon Y (cartridge), the first Pokemon in the GTS loads fine, but after I start scrolling and loading in the other Pokemon in the GTS this pops up. I'm currently on Luma3DS v12.0.1, but I was getting the same exception on an older version as well (I don't remember which version I was originally on). If someone could help me resolve this that would be appreciated.

Twali2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Faulty update?
Maybe, but like I said the exception was happening before I updated as well...

If it was the update, any advise on how to fix it? To update I just replaced the boot.firm file on my SD card with the v12.0.1 boot.firm file, is there anything else I should've done?

FYI everything else on my 2DS seems to work fine, just this one scenario in my Pokemon game causes a crash.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it was the update, any advise on how to fix it? To update I just replaced the boot.firm file on my SD card with the v12.0.1 boot.firm file, is there anything else I should've done?
I think he meant the game update. Anyway, i don't that's the issue here, since it happens only on the GTS, right? Can you play other games online fine without that error showing?
It could be your cartridge, if that's the case you could download a digital version of the game and test with your save (dumped with Checkpoint), if it doesn't happen then your cart has gone corrupt.
There's also a possibility that it's an issue with the sd card, but it should impact other games too..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Wasn't Metroid Prime 4 teased all the way back in 2017? For the switch no less? :rofl2: