Android Looking for game testers for my game Plane Popper!

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1zbc307.png
You may have seen my post here from last November displaying some art from my latest project: Plane Popper for Android. The game is coming along very nicely! (And the art in that post is VERY outdated... :P) It's almost finished (well, basically IS finished except for some final touches). Up until now I've only had a few people testing it but now that I'm so close to release I want to open it up to a larger group of testers.

What you need.

The game is only for Android, so you will need an Android device. This could be a tablet, phone, mp3 player, whatever as long as it runs Android, has a touchscreen, and can connect to the Google Play Store. You will also need to know the email address associated with your Google account that you are signed in with on the Google Play Store.

What I need from you.

Firstly, to be able to see the game's page on the Play Store I will need to add you to a Google+ community that I have set up so that the community members can see test versions of the game on the Play Store. Your Google+ account will have to be the same Google account you use on your device for the Play Store. If you are interested in being a tester, send me a PM and include the email address on your Google account (probably Gmail) or your name on Google+ so that I can send you an invite to the community.

As testers, I'm asking that you provide me with feedback about the game. I'm looking for feedback on things like glitches, game mechanics, and most of all: difficulty. The primary purpose of this final testing stage is to make sure that the game is balanced. Not too difficult, not too easy, fun. Please provide feedback by posting on the Google+ community page (or in this thread if you really don't want to use Google+). I want to use Google+ because I may also include testers from places other than the Temp and that way all the discussion happens in one place.

Note that there will be ads in the game. I'm looking for feedback on placement of the ads and possible bugs caused by the ads so that is why I have included them in the test version of the game.

I'm very excited to be sharing what I have been working for over a year and half with you guys! I'm very proud of what I've made and I'm eager to get your opinions on it!

Bobbyloujo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mean to break the rules by double posting but I feel like this died really quick. Is anyone interested in testing my game?

Gaming4Ever

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Bro im down to test this puppy out.....or should i say Popper ;)

I got a Galaxy S3 so like Reggie said "My Body is Ready"

PM incoming......

Bobbyloujo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you to those who have PM'd me. I appreciate the help! I've uploaded a gameplay video to Youtube so that you know what kind of game to expect if you think you might want to test it:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm