OP
Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

I'm THeLL (regular member of Gbatemp) and I'm looking for two DUTCH members that are willing to moderate a dutch community about flashcart news/reviews/info. We will launch in about one week, so this isn't a request for a website that will never even launch. Since there are no real dutch community involving this I expect it to grow quite big....

I don't request much skills and/or knowledge, but just people with some time to do this. You will be ranked moderator on our community and may post news if you feel like too, but it's not something you MUST do!

Before this topic is deleted: We will have a backlink to Gbatemp for making this topic and a such a nice community possible
wub.gif

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

I'm THeLL (regular member of Gbatemp) and I'm looking for two DUTCH members that are willing to moderate a dutch community about flashcart news/reviews/info. We will launch in about one week, so this isn't a request for a website that will never even launch. Since there are no real dutch community involving this I expect it to grow quite big....

I don't request much skills and/or knowledge, but just people with some time to do this. You will be ranked moderator on our community and may post news if you feel like too, but it's not something you MUST do!

Before this topic is deleted: We will have a backlink to Gbatemp for making this topic and a such a nice community possibleÂ
wub.gif
Mag ik je voorstellen te zeggen om welke site het gaat?

-English-
Might I suggest saying what website this is about?

THeLL

OP
Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

Before this topic is deleted: We will have a backlink to Gbatemp for making this topic and a such a nice community possibleÂ
wub.gif

Mag ik je voorstellen te zeggen om welke site het gaat?

-English-
Might I suggest saying what website this is about?

I know you're the owner of scorpei . com (yeah good thinking huh
wink.gif
) so I can assume you won't have time to moderate? I'd like to affiliate with you though
smile.gif

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know you're the owner of scorpei . com (yeah good thinking huh
wink.gif
) so I can assume you won't have time to moderate? I'd like to affiliate with you though
smile.gif
Well, I wouldn't mind helping out every now and again, when I have the time (depending on what is talked about of course). Just keep me updated via the PM system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello