Looking for assistance getting ndev environment setup

natalic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all. I am doing a devkit exhibit at this upcoming VCF East. I have a NDEV I'm trying to setup. I have the drivers installed and it is communicating with the ODEM software. I now am struggling to get CW working with the SDK. Does the legacy cygwin work? I'm using XP. If necessary I can setup another drive with Win7.
If someone is able to help me, it'd be awesome. We are trying to make this exhibit awesome!

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I have no idea what you're talking about.. But this is the Wii section, do you want to somehow connect the two (PC and Wii) for some specific function? Is your Wii modded? Have no idea about those softwares you mentioned either..
A litte bit of clarification will help others understand what you're exactly asking.. :)

natalic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I have no idea what you're talking about.. But this is the Wii section, do you want to somehow connect the two (PC and Wii) for some specific function? Is your Wii modded? Have no idea about those softwares you mentioned either..
A litte bit of clarification will help others understand what you're exactly asking.. :)
:) ndev is development hardware for the wii. i said "devkit" in my first sentence hehe. CodeWarrior is the IDE

Reactions: CoolMe

EQUINOXE

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey all. I am doing a devkit exhibit at this upcoming VCF East. I have a NDEV I'm trying to setup. I have the drivers installed and it is communicating with the ODEM software. I now am struggling to get CW working with the SDK. Does the legacy cygwin work? I'm using XP. If necessary I can setup another drive with Win7.
If someone is able to help me, it'd be awesome. We are trying to make this exhibit awesome!
hello how did you find the driver and the odem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work