WiiMonkey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BIG MOE said:
All Games, ISOs, ROMs, WiiWares, WADs, IOSs, are NOT ALLOWED on this forum
all what considered to be CopyRights Materials Discussions will get your topic LOCKED and doing it so often might get you BANNED so PLEASE keep our forum clean and enjoy a great community full of actions and creativity , LONG LIVE OUR FORUM
wink.gif
thanks

I think its a great idea, burning the game is completly different to providing links to get the copyrighted material etc
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if it even stops one twat asking its worth it. There is enough boxes to tick when you sign up to show that we don't have these files and yet we get "I can't see the download link".

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
Hadrian Uranium said:
Well if it even stops one twat asking its worth it. There is enough boxes to tick when you sign up to show that we don't have these files and yet we get "I can't see the download link".
Then ban users asking for warez.
If I could ban I would, all I can is suspend and suggest banning.

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Topic and idea good? Yes
Do I think it would work? not 100% but hopefully cut down on the posts.
Stickied? We should probably review the ones that are up there. We could remove the twilight hack one, loader threads, and put links to them in Hadrian's list of guides.

This one could easily replace the cIOS sticky as a general "NO COPYRIGHT SHIT AT ALL" thread.

edit: in reference to noobs not liking being callled noobs. They need to know their place. If you don't know wtf you are doing/saying, you're a noob. I have learned quite a bit hanging around here, yet still think of myself as a noob in some respects. There's NOTHING WRONG with being a noob, that's where we all start.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I thought this will be best to cut down many of the threads that rounds to discuss links to such materials , and thanks to all the support from the staff of our great forum , and like anything else there is supporters and not , so to the dis-likers no sorry is needed cause no offense taken , but with achieving 2300 views in 24 hr I guess I should rest my case here
wink.gif
thanks again to all supporters and I'll be glad to see more productive threads and great work presentations , peace
wink.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
actually there is not many people asking for those files, just the new people that don't even now what are the cIOS .wad .health .app files

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
ether2802 said:
actually there is not many people asking for those files, just the new people that don't even now what are the cIOS .wad .health .app files
and that is our target , a catchy thread to visit first and less Qs later
wink.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ohhh I see, good thread Mr. BIG MOE...!!!
mthrnitesmiley.gif

EDIT: can you please place a list in the 1st post so the newbies can know wich ones are they, kind of like

.app
.wad
.iso
cIOS (altough there is a sticky)
VC
WW
or any other file that is not .dol basically
laugh.gif

shit didn't read the title
rofl.gif

john25usa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for free pirated games click here

Wii-Nis said:
what aout homebrew games that are not copyrighted? can we aske for those?

yeah you can ask for homebrew games and wad files of homebrew programs eg a copy of snes9x in .wad format, but not a snes virtual console wad eg super mario world.
basically no ninty code eg system menu wads and ios files and no commercial software

BMasterP

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i think it's a great idea, tnxx big moe, hope it will help the forum. Also about the idea of butting up a screen for the first 100 posts of a user, i dislike that. Cos people would go spamming or otherthings to jack up there post count. look at me, i aint no noob anymore(allthough i'm for away from a pro) and my postcount is still a lot under 100. and it would irritate me if such a screen pops up.

just my 2 cents

tnxx for the moderators not removing this post, and actually taking it into discussion.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
BMasterP said:
i think it's a great idea, tnxx big moe, hope it will help the forum. Also about the idea of butting up a screen for the first 100 posts of a user, i dislike that. Cos people would go spamming or otherthings to jack up there post count. look at me, i aint no noob anymore(allthough i'm for away from a pro) and my postcount is still a lot under 100. and it would irritate me if such a screen pops up.

just my 2 cents

tnxx for the moderators not removing this post, and actually taking it into discussion.
thanks for your support and understanding how this forum runs , and you are correct in the post count in my books it does not mean nothing to have many posts with no productivity
wink.gif
and with the amount of coders and the hard work of most community members we can achieve the impossible in our forum
wink.gif
peace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk