Hacking Loadiine self-hosted on ezShare Wifi micro-SD card adapter

Tardis1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

goodluck although I myself and a few other users believe that EZ and Flashair are both not compatible with 5.5.x due to it not supporting PHP and also not properly handling the .mp4 exploits they just freeze at a media player like gui.

Do you got it to work? Same Problem here!

Tried the suggested pack as well as others I had found but none worked. Found a suggestion that EZShare doesn't like .html files so rename to .htm so tried that bit still nothing. Any other suggestions?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by KiiWii,

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Tried the suggested pack as well as others I had found but none worked. Found a suggestion that EZShare doesn't like .html files so rename to .htm so tried that bit still nothing. Any other suggestions?
the problem might be with the additonal header ez share adds to the responses. The Wii U browser might be reading it and it's messing with the mp4 exploit.
It works perfectly fine with html payloads on 5.3.2.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This just arrived today. I ordered it from China because it supports my 128gb micro sd card. I haven't figured out how to change the hosting settings for it though. It requires a mobile app to view the files and such. There has to be a way to access the AP on this thing.

20160519_171518_zpsa1ojf5y1.jpg

20160519_171523_zpstennbrag.jpg

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This just arrived today. I ordered it from China because it supports my 128gb micro sd card. I haven't figured out how to change the hosting settings for it though. It requires a mobile app to view the files and such. There has to be a way to access the AP on this thing.

Does it really allow you to access the files via wifi on a 128GB card?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it really allow you to access the files via wifi on a 128GB card?
Yes but only using a mobile app. You have to connect your phone to the WiFi sd adapter ssid and the the app will let you browse the files on the 128gb sd. There has to be a way to access the AP and replace the files or firmware

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Right now it doesn't work at all. I haven't been able to find a way to access the files with a browser. I can only get to the files by using a mobile app

Does the app use a web-portal to view the files? perhaps reverse the app to poke about at what its looking for.

EDIT: don't forget I have ez share and it 100% doesn't work with 5.5.1 files from A LOT of testing I have performed.. I wish you luck, and If I can test/help I will.

HT1SMEjFG4eXXagOFbXN.jpg

(my ez share card 32gb max)

I recently got 5.5.1 android hosting working thanks to @skettios excellent Kexdroid app, perhaps using his files, and your combining skills....????

@Kafluke : http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3893124

Last edited by KiiWii,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the app use a web-portal to view the files? perhaps reverse the app to poke about at what its looking for.

EDIT: don't forget I have ez share and it 100% doesn't work with 5.5.1 files from A LOT of testing I have performed.. I wish you luck, and If I can test/help I will.

HT1SMEjFG4eXXagOFbXN.jpg

(my ez share card 32gb max)

I recently got 5.5.1 android hosting working thanks to @skettios excellent Kexdroid app, perhaps using his files, and your combining skills....????

@Kafluke : http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3893124
Yeah I thought of that but it only displays folders inside the app using big buttons. If I knew how to reverse engineer I bet we could find the hosting partition and edit it. Maybe I'll pop it into a Linux machine and see what shows up.

Reactions: KiiWii

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

from what I searched "AD_Wifi_SD."

I found a similar card made by memorypack.tw or whatever never heard of them. but on the back of the other card I read something like.

"Wifi@SDCF"
password:admin

or

"Wifi@SDCF"
password:9999999

maybe Wifi@SDCF is the directory like "flashair" and "EZshare.card" just a guess.

EDIT: Nevermind Wifi@SDCF seems to be the program name/app name. I just got done reading a thread from some other source. they had the same issue and they could only connect via the ios/android apps.

Last edited by [^Blark^],

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from what I searched "AD_Wifi_SD."

I found a similar card made by memorypack.tw or whatever never heard of them. but on the back of the other card I read something like.

"Wifi@SDCF"
password:admin

or

"Wifi@SDCF"
password:9999999

maybe Wifi@SDCF is the directory like "flashair" and "EZshare.card" just a guess.

EDIT: Nevermind Wifi@SDCF seems to be the program name/app name. I just got done reading a thread from some other source. they had the same issue and they could only connect via the ios/android apps.
Yeah you need the 99999999 password to connect to the wifi. Memorypack is indeed the manufacturer. They make branded and oem versions. I have the oem version. Pretty much no instructions. I sent them an email and haven't heard back yet

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The card gives me a 192.168.100.x ip address but when I scan the network that's the only IP address that responds to ping. Gateway is 192.168.100.1 but I can't ping or ftp or http to that address.

citrus3000psi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you need the 99999999 password to connect to the wifi. Memorypack is indeed the manufacturer. They make branded and oem versions. I have the oem version. Pretty much no instructions. I sent them an email and haven't heard back yet

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The card gives me a 192.168.100.x ip address but when I scan the network that's the only IP address that responds to ping. Gateway is 192.168.100.1 but I can't ping or ftp or http to that address.

do a port scan, see if anything is open.

a7mag3ddon

Trophies
XP
Country
Please could someone share a pack to download to the EZShare, ive tried a couple of downloads but either missing or corrupt.

I trich the mech pack and mine loads then does nothing like it couldnt find the payload, doesnt freeze or stop as i can go back and try again.

any help apreciated.

a7mag3ddon

Trophies
XP
Country
The other thing is, should it be launching loadiine of my internal SD as it does when i use an external site? i may have completely read this thread wrong :-)

michelthemaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nice. Thats a thing i waited for. Not as good as a full wiiu-iuos hack, better much more comfortable than running this with my pc. I will give it a try next month and hope its gonna work as good as it does in this thread.

Greetz

Micha

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i got this far now, it detects my firmware version, trys to launch the exploit freezes here.

2016_07_24_12_57_21.jpg
First of all, what firmware are you on sorry if you already mentioned it before I just don't feel like backtracking through pages. EZ will only work with .html payloads the .mp4 ones won't work they always freeze. so only 5.3.2 and 5.4.0 users can use the ez/flashairs unless things have changed but I doubt it. and you might have to directly link to the payload for it to work. so instead of loading the index.html you are going to link a bookmark to the payload. browse through the file structure where the 532payload.html or 540payload.html equivalent is located and bookmark the location and try running it. again 5.5.1 users I don't think there's any solution for now just use xampp+apache and block the required nintendo servers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.