loadiine or wup to app

paulvern

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi there, is there any way to convert a loadiine game (or wud or wux game) to app format so I can install it in a real Wii U? The game has not a disc key available (or I can't find it). I don't realize how it can be played on an emulator and it can't be installed in a modded Wii U. Any help?

Last edited by paulvern,

paulvern

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The game is not on NUS. I can't download it from there and I need a disckey to convert WUP to app, or at least so I think.
BTW may I cite the game name?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh, you mean WUD, not WUP. Anyway: Yes, you can name the game here. Just don't give links to download it.

paulvern

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh, you mean WUD, not WUP. Anyway: Yes, you can name the game here. Just don't give links to download it.
It's Lego dimensions (USA or EU doesn't matter). I can't find a title key for it anywhere, just for the DLC and UPDATES which in fact I've already installed.
I edited my question, yes my mistake. The game is in loadiine format or wux format (I extracted it to wud format but it seems I can't extract that to app format as no title key seems to work). Is it possible to pass a null key?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl