• Views 2,478,197
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh lol. thought you already had the GX2 0.2. Get https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/releases/tag/v0.2 for the extra goodies.

The www folder is for those who like to use those "Self host" things with Xamp and what not.
I think thats how I've been running Loadiine this whole time. Anyways I got the icon and meta files and added them to the apps folder for loadiine.

I got the game running and the home button works when I press it, thank you. I have no idea what your suppose to do with this www folder so I hope I dont ever have to do the self hosting method ever again.

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i boot the browser exploit i want to bookmark the site but it always loads so fast, that i cant add it...
goto settings then tell it to reset data. it should kick you out. Go back in then edit the bookmarks to the web addresses you're wanting.. unless you already have some bookmarks then just edit those

Reactions: pLaYeR^^

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Ummm, i have a 32 GB SD card in my wii u and put my lego city undercover dump on it, which is 18,4 GB. I wanted to ask if its possible to decrease the size of the dump or if the wii u is able to handle a bigger SD card. Afaik the wii u can only handle a 32 GB one?

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you seen the prices for a 512gb sd card? Nobody would waste that kind of cash on one lol

i got two 512gb sdcards, they was on sale about two months ago for 160 each :) I had a 256gb sdcard, But i ran out of room on it , You can't put the complete set of WiiU games on that , that is why i went with 512gb with 126 games , I am missing 8 games on the card because there is only 134 WiiU games

The Other 512gb card is for eShop games :)

Last edited by WiiuGold,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong