Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@CableLeecher while waiting for AC3 to aquire I tested freeze me (latest eshop release) and it works great!

@ShadowOne333
it's a little game but an intence one , try to go until stage 30
05.18-flustered.png

you will see what a "DANMAKU" game means
cower.png

so here we go with : XTYPE PLUS (just rename it after you grab it).
link fixed
it's a Nintendo Web Framework wich mean you need a new version of loadiinegx2 .

we have the chance because we have a good developpers and compilers thanks to them all.
here the loadiinegx2 v0.2 we need Zippyshare.com compiled by ShadowOne333
note : this version also run Dreamals V2 a great puzzle game dumped by LittleScavenger.

credit : Dimok ,n1ghty ,crunchmunch ,ShadowOne333, atsuma , LittleScavenger BlackDeath and more

what i hope you guys to do, is to take a screenshot of your best score/stage,and UPLOAD it here just between us
friendly_wink.png

:-)

<warez removed from quote>

This version of loadiine is running EVERYTHING I throw at it..... is it you or is it an imposter?? :wtf:

Last edited by KiiWii,

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I got what she had done in the Loadiine GX, very smart move, she pushed the kernel points where it is under user mode, so with this kick it enable the POTS to return a window in the MALOC, hehehe, very smart, so, now you can run KERNEL space in USER SPACE, weird? Yest, Works? SURE! So, no needs to run another exploit to KERNEL mode.... it will run from USERSPACE....

#define KERN_SYSCALL_TBL 0xFFEAAE60
+ #define KERN_CODE_READ 0xFFF023D4
+ #define KERN_CODE_WRITE 0xFFF023F4
+ #define KERN_ADDRESS_TBL 0xFFEAB7A0
+ #define KERN_HEAP 0xFF200000

Is that right @NWPlayer123 ????

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What does if you run it on wiiu https://nwplayer123.github.io/ ?
dafuq u r talkin about? [emoji52]

realize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, here, I'll upload everything I have for anyone else who does have the kernel exploit so I can be lazy and just send them to this post
https://mega.nz/#!edBhXQZA!8TRcCzAvYNRSSYieJ8GfRu6HYfKodKHIQDBDspm_8WE
https://mega.nz/#!WdRRyQbY!ZYsv1n6Ek450NP1R6wG9MMpeaUBEwrvdeP9KK85hsSc

Sorry for doing that, but it's the 1st of April. :P
Here are the virustotal.com results:
550AppsStarterPack.zip: https://virustotal.com/de/file/3693...4657bfad6836276b8491ef5e/analysis/1459504089/
550PayloadStarters.7z: https://virustotal.com/de/file/bf38...23f2ce989d7cd1d230df6366/analysis/1459504389/

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know about this:

http://www.iamforex.info/loadiine/

Is it legit?

it's fake.

@CableLeecher, I have obtained 2 separate WUD versions of AC3 and both contain RPL offset errors according to VGMtoolbox on extraction for loadiine. I'm sorry cannot test this game without good dump :(

EDIT: @Masterwin I see you liked this post, you find the same happens?

The issue RPL seems to only be in the CODE folder, perhaps I can fix it......

It's every RPL in the code folder.... thats the problem.....

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: Masterwin

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it's fake.

@CableLeecher, I have obtained 2 separate WUD versions of AC3 and both contain RPL offset errors according to VGMtoolbox on extraction for loadiine. I'm sorry cannot test this game without good dump :(

It's 100% ACMP_E_WIIU_F.RPL thats the problem.....

I'll test it with my version when I'll be back home on sunday. Maybe a ddd-self-dumped version runs now.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Cheers :grog:

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll test it with my version when I'll be back home on sunday. Maybe a ddd-self-dumped version runs now.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Cheers :grog:

Found this info:

NUS doesn't work for all game too.
Assassin Creed III has issues with Cdecrypt (both 0.1 and 0.2). It stops on the first extracting file due to bad hash.
I didn't try removing the hash/size check completely. it's probably not a good idea.

I think DiscU works fine with that game, only Cdecrypt doesn't.

Testing extract via Uwizard now......

EDIT: Worked with Uwizard! Weird, because I swapped from Uwizard to VGM and it worked every time whereas Uwiz was a 50/50 chance of fail for me.....

Last edited by KiiWii,

Masterwin

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
it's fake.

It's every RPL in the code folder.... thats the problem.....

I am interested in solving the problem AC3
Only that

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am interested in solving the problem AC3
Only that

Extract WUD with Uwizard. Extracts with no errors.

Example:

File: scimitar_final.rpl
size in VGM 2,205kb
size in Uwizard: 30,894kb

File: sac3mp_e_wiiu_f.rpl
size in VGM 5,355kb
size in Uwizard: 24,242kb

Very odd..... Will test through loadiine now....

EDIT:

This game will not load. Black screen. No survivors.

WIKI says 17.8GB My WUD was 23GB and the Uwizard rip 16.7GB (17,936,027,648 bytes) .... something isnt right here......

I read though that "Splatoon preview build" loads it, link to compatibility is here:
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list

Link to preview build GX2 0.1 here:
http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/jJIEbhqk/file.html

..however I THINK SD loading is disabled in this build, but I could be wrong.... I dont understand:
The SD mode will not work as the change in the launcher of the application is also changed. The SD loader part for the server needs to be adapted first. I will do that later

EDIT: Loadiine seems to load launcher_final.rpx which should have a size of 56 620 480 bytes according to the wiki. My launcher_final.rpx is 8 192 bytes.....

FINAL EDIT:

@CableLeecher @Masterwin All other games work fine, its literally just AC3 that isnt cooperating.

Having played it through on PS3, I'm not in any great rush to test further as I wont probably play it ever again.

It's either the dump or the extraction that seems to fail this game rather than loadiine afaik as there is a definite size mis-match in the necessary files.

No idea what changed in 0.2 as opposed to 0.1 for booting AC3 if anything (after feb 14th splatoon build).... someone must know as it reported working on 0.1 through miimaker.

It's been fun to test loadiine though even if I have no idea what build or version I'm actually using...

Last edited by KiiWii,

ZAMI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Extract WUD with Uwizard. Extracts with no errors.

Example:

File: scimitar_final.rpl
size in VGM 2,205kb
size in Uwizard: 30,894kb

File: sac3mp_e_wiiu_f.rpl
size in VGM 5,355kb
size in Uwizard: 24,242kb

Very odd..... Will test through loadiine now....

EDIT:

This game will not load. Black screen. No survivors.

WIKI says 17.8GB My WUD was 23GB and the Uwizard rip 16.7GB (17,936,027,648 bytes) .... something isnt right here......

I read though that "Splatoon preview build" loads it, link to compatibility is here:
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list

Link to preview build GX2 0.1 here:
http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/jJIEbhqk/file.html

..however I THINK SD loading is disabled in this build, but I could be wrong.... I dont understand:

EDIT: Loadiine seems to load launcher_final.rpx which should have a size of 56 620 480 bytes according to the wiki. My launcher_final.rpx is 8 192 bytes.....

FINAL EDIT:

@CableLeecher @Masterwin All other games work fine, its literally just AC3 that isnt cooperating.

Having played it through on PS3, I'm not in any great rush to test further as I wont probably play it ever again.

It's either the dump or the extraction that seems to fail this game rather than loadiine afaik as there is a definite size mis-match in the necessary files.

No idea what changed in 0.2 as opposed to 0.1 for booting AC3 if anything (after feb 14th splatoon build).... someone must know as it reported working on 0.1 through miimaker.

It's been fun to test loadiine though even if I have no idea what build or version I'm actually using...
is thi loadine for 5.5.x

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@CableLeecher while waiting for AC3 to aquire I tested freeze me (latest eshop release) and it works great!

@ShadowOne333

<warez removed from quote>

This version of loadiine is running EVERYTHING I throw at it..... is it you or is it an imposter?? :wtf:
It's an imposter.
I haven't compiled anything related to Wii U.
Perhaps he just confused the name? I dunno, but I don't have anythingto do with it. :P

So that version of Loadiine is booting every game you've tried so far without issues?
Also, are you getting the WUDs from Uwizard?

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's an imposter.
I haven't compiled anything related to Wii U.
Perhaps he just confused the name? I dunno, but I don't have anythingto do with it. :P

So that version of Loadiine is booting every game you've tried so far without issues?
Also, are you getting the WUDs from Uwizard?

Interesting, an imposter hey......

Yup, so far its booted EVERY GAME and ESHOP title I have thrown at it minus AC3 as its either a bad dump or bad extraction.

I get my games Via MEGA and a few other sources that come ready decrypted.

If they need decrypting (WUDs) I normally use VGMtoolbox, but Uwizard is also decent for games with less partitions (I.E: hyrule warriors cannot be decrypted with Uwizard, only VGM can handle it/ but VGM couldt handle AC3 and UWizard could but it still isnt correctly doing it)

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Interesting, an imposter hey......

Yup, so far its booted EVERY GAME and ESHOP title I have thrown at it minus AC3 as its either a bad dump or bad extraction.

I get my games Via MEGA and a few other sources that come ready decrypted.

If they need decrypting (WUDs) I normally use VGMtoolbox, but Uwizard is also decent for games with less partitions (I.E: hyrule warriors cannot be decrypted with Uwizard, only VGM can handle it/ but VGM couldt handle AC3 and UWizard could but it still isnt correctly doing it)
Great!
Thanks for the heads up!
I'll try that version of Loadiine today. :)

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/8wi6dnzLcZ0?si=5zWGTK0CMXO3DJcb +2