Homebrew RELEASE Lithium: Lightweight Easy to Use Title Installer for 7.X

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
@blawar it works very well through the Wi-fi I get better speeds using this app than sx installer I’m hitting 13MB/s download with lithium against 9MB/s with sx Installer. The only issue I have found out it won’t save my configuration every time I go out the app I have to keep putting my nut details back in again. Also forgot to mention, no separate columns for games, dlc, updates etc.. which is really handy and I do miss, apart from that the simplicity of the app is far better than tinfoil/sx Installer over network/usb installs for ease of use.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: Don Jon

blawar

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@blawar it works very well through the Wi-fi I get better speeds using this app than sx installer I’m hitting 13MB/s download with lithium against 9MB/s with sx Installer. The only issue I have found out it won’t save my configuration every time I go out the app I have to keep putting my nut details back in again. Also forgot to mention, no separate columns for games, dlc, updates etc.. which is really handy and I do miss, apart from that the simplicity of the app is far better than tinfoil/sx Installer over network/usb installs for ease of use.

only exit with b button, dont exit with home or it will not save.

The separate columns for games, dlc, and updates was powered by indexing the files, which caused increased boot time, which some people do not like.

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think if u want the separate files, you need the json database so the app knows what is what (tinfoil/sx installer).... lithium is lightweight because it just lists the files without determining what is what.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
only exit with b button, dont exit with home or it will not save.

The separate columns for games, dlc, and updates was powered by indexing the files, which caused increased boot time, which some people do not like.
Thanks yes exiting with the b works. Yes I agree it certainly does boot up a lot faster than the other installers, it’s a shame it slows down with them I do like the columns being present it’s very handy.

I do think this is a better app for clean, quick & simple no fuss installing, it does work very well, it does for me.

Last edited by Reecey,

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I know this might be a stupid question considering the title, but I gotta ask: Does Lithium work for older FW versions, eg. 5.1?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi slept with Charles Babbage for a pc
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    And his was BIG 😱
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20kbps connection
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, That's what she said. :rofl2:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually they say 400 years ago 1cm was pretty average so Juan wouldn't feel left out
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    oh my...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs officials are closed on juneteenth guess it's fairly new became federal in 21:rofl2:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I figured you'd be down at the parade anyways.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I still own slaves just ask ancientboi his nicknames mister slave
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Poor Lemmiwinks...
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    @BigOnYa Great episode, camp of tolerance
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thanks, we try to make every episode, special.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I saw a $15 south park bundle box at Walmart kinda wish I bought it
    +2
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    I remember seeing the movie when I was young, made me swear up a storm when I got home. lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm gonna buy it if I see it there tomorrow
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That beanie will look good on you, Kentman
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It would look better on urewife it would be like boning myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Started a new game last night called "The Quarry", pretty damn good. Feels/ looks like a movie. About a summer camp where local town folks go crazy and hunt down the campers.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I beat it when it first came out good playback ability
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's crazy is I have 3tb in my SeriesX , and its almost full. Of course with some of these games being over 150gb each, it don't take long.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I wish gamepass sold 12 month cards (with a discount), instead of 3 month only.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi