Themezer .NRA app won’t launch (Error code 2347-0003)

JohnnyD123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was curious about downloading and installing themes on my switch, so I installed the .nra file of the Themezer app from the Github Repo. Launching it from Tinfoil leads me to the hbmenu app (which I hadn’t previously installed), and the OS crashes whenever I open something. The menu inside is the same as the album menu, but it’s automatically in Title Takeover mode.
When atmosphere breaks, it gives me the code 2347-0003. I understand this code is typically found in cases where there are either multiple .nra files in the SD card root, or none at all. I only have the hbmenu .nra in my root, and my Themezer app is in another folder in my root.
When launching the Themezer .nra file from Goldleaf, it either
  • Allows me to enter and use it freely, OR
  • Spits out the error code 6.
Is there an easier or more reliable way to launch the app? I really enjoy using it, and am frustrated by this technicality.

Thank you in advance,
John D. :)

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was curious about downloading and installing themes on my switch, so I installed the .nra file of the Themezer app from the Github Repo. Launching it from Tinfoil leads me to the hbmenu app (which I hadn’t previously installed), and the OS crashes whenever I open something. The menu inside is the same as the album menu, but it’s automatically in Title Takeover mode.
When atmosphere breaks, it gives me the code 2347-0003. I understand this code is typically found in cases where there are either multiple .nra files in the SD card root, or none at all. I only have the hbmenu .nra in my root, and my Themezer app is in another folder in my root.
When launching the Themezer .nra file from Goldleaf, it either
  • Allows me to enter and use it freely, OR
  • Spits out the error code 6.
Is there an easier or more reliable way to launch the app? I really enjoy using it, and am frustrated by this technicality.

Thank you in advance,
John D. :)

This question has been answered over here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.488277/page-1855#post-10032634

Reactions: Draxzelex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Shape @ Shape: Oh. But I want to swing the sword, not watch someone else swing the sword.