Gaming List of Missed/Undumped USA roms

Deleted member 282441

AKA ZeroTheSavior
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with a lot of people that this list is almost completely "shovelware."
However, think about the people who DO buy these games, one example being parents for their children. In all seriousness, I can see a parent buying a flashcard for a child due to the prospect of saving a lot of money (albeit not really caring about the legal consequences). I have seen a few children with r4 clones myself (and one with a Slot-2 device), thus confirming my point.
(Besides, I can see a few nefarious people who want to pirate these game specifically to run the shovelware-makers out of business...)

In all seriousness, I hope that I can dump at least one of these games. I do not want to be in this community without contributing anything.
You HAVE NO IDEA how much pirating is at my town. Yet, it's a good neighborhood. Nearly everyone here has some kind of pirate thing (USB Loader or R4 clones)

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with a lot of people that this list is almost completely "shovelware."
However, think about the people who DO buy these games, one example being parents for their children. In all seriousness, I can see a parent buying a flashcard for a child due to the prospect of saving a lot of money (albeit not really caring about the legal consequences). I have seen a few children with r4 clones myself (and one with a Slot-2 device), thus confirming my point.
(Besides, I can see a few nefarious people who want to pirate these game specifically to run the shovelware-makers out of business...)

In all seriousness, I hope that I can dump at least one of these games. I do not want to be in this community without contributing anything.
You HAVE NO IDEA how much pirating is at my town. Yet, it's a good neighborhood. Nearly everyone here has some kind of pirate thing (USB Loader or R4 clones)

proctology

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bratz Fashion Boutique just came out and isn't dumped. There's a regular DS version in addition to the 3DS one. Just a heads up.

proctology

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few of these have been dumped...pretty sure I've seen Princess Isabella - The Witch's Curse and Witches & Vampires: Secret of Ashburry around.

Megaponder

Ponderin' about theories.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sure people don't waste their time paying for stupid games that no teenager would play, Ben 10? Dora The Mother F***ing Explorer?
No one plays those games ever, therefore there is no need to dump them, If someone does want it. Save up 20$ and buy it.

They dump everything that's worth playing so stop crying about bloody the new Bloody My Littlest Pet Shop game.
This.

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh god not Chicken Blast?
ohnoes.png

iYoshi I got this watch it :wtf:

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sure people don't waste their time paying for stupid games that no teenager would play, Ben 10? Dora The Mother F***ing Explorer?
No one plays those games ever, therefore there is no need to dump them, If someone does want it. Save up 20$ and buy it.

They dump everything that's worth playing so stop crying about bloody the new Bloody My Littlest Pet Shop game.
God, i so fucking agree with you.

proctology

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, seriously, I can't believe no one has dumped "I Love Babies"!
That game is a classic and should be played by everyone
I think it would be nice if the data for all games could be collected while they're still easy to find, even if a lot of them are nothing special - for informational purposes if nothing else. The GoodNES list still winds up with new obscurities being added (probably mostly pirate carts and recently surfaced betas, but still)...could save the community a lot of work in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-