libemsl: a experimental wav maxmod wrapper

Deleted member 591971

OP
Trophies
XP
alright, i have been suffering for around 2 months with NFlib and maxmod stuff but I do not quite like working with modules and quality is not great, if you know a way to stream wavs from sd then post it, i am gonna problably make a library to simplify the process for other people

yeah im doing it.

edit: plz respond fast that i have a limited amount of time to work on my proyects
so after a year i got i i fcking got it. im late fck

Anyways. Coming back to the thing. Today I'm not proud to present libemsr which is a maxmod wrapper.

If you want to download it, don't do it. Whatever I cannot tell you what to do, https://github.com/AerGlass/libemsr

This lib was going to be in mdPAlib (a completely fixed PAlib dont @ me) but I couldn't figure out how to link maxmo9 with PAlib's weird Makefile, then I couldn't figure out how to make the lib it's own thing. emsl means: easy maxmod sound library and I didn't wanted to get rid of the L since it's already fun to pronounce.

This has some issues on real hardware, with crashing, on emulators it sometimes corrupts, but on real hardware it's the best.

I'm out to idk, fix 10,000,000 PAlib issues

Reactions: bilibili2011

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played