LG K20 Plus help

Aletron9000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, being the dumb idiot i was, i was having issues with my system and decided to use twrp and accidentaly wiped the system partition. Now i have no OS, and no backup of the OS. So am i screwed?

EDIT: I managed to get the system back on, but it is under a different carrier. I am trying to flash a .kdz to get back to the correct carrier, but the flashing programs keeps saying "problem with communication between cell phone and pc"

Last edited by Aletron9000,

Aletron9000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your phone has a sdhc card slot you could simply put the firmware file for the carrier at the root of the sdhc card and use twrp to flash it.

Thank you for your response. It does have an sdhc slot. But i cannot find the firmware file for an lg k20 plus with a tmobile carrier. Is there a website that might have it?

Aletron9000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for all your responses. I followed this guide:
http://www.techbiriyani.com/download-install-lg-k20-firmware/
and I think it would work, but because the way i got my system to turn on again, the system is recognized as a MP260 instead of a TP260, so LGUP is refusing to flash the .kdz. The phone is rooted for now. Is there a way i could get around this?
my phone was a tmobile lg k20 plus, but because of the method i used, it thinks it is a metro pcs phone, but still works with my tmobile SIM card
thanks!

Last edited by Aletron9000,

Aletron9000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I am sending the phone back and getting a new one, but i want the phone to look as stock as possible. I have remove all of the root apps as well as removing super su. I still need to remove twrp, but i have found the only way to remove it is by flashing a stock recovery image. I cannot find a stock recovery image for a lg k20 plus. Where would i find that file? or could i get it from the .kdz that i have?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7