imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, since it can measure pressure on the left and right side, and i'm assuming it measures 'rotational' pressure for the hula-hoop thing, I'm sure it can sense 'areas' and when you kick, your foot is generally not in the same position as it was before, and also you have more pressure on that foot. Maybe you need to do some calibration if you have high/low arched feet. A fighting game would seem feasible. The only thing is, most gamers wouldn't get it because all the stamina required to play. Most gamers sit on their ass and play excessively. (Me) To kick and punch for the (generally 2.5 hours) gamers play during a 'gaming session' most gamers (Me, and friends, and other people i know) would be tired as hell fighting for 2.5 hours. However, is seems like it will bring in exercise games. But if Nintendo is smart, it will make exercise games disguised as good video games.

To me, this seems like it can be used to achieve a Virtual Reality like people have dreamed of for the past decade where you are completely submerged in your environment; except that you're not wearing goggles. You're staring at a TV. xP

gamermole

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
the balanceboard has been nintendos dream hardware for a while now. forget wii fit, the balanceboard is made for one game only and it will be unvailed at next years e3, in a ridge racer stylee

segwaaaaaaaaaaay raceeeeeeeeer

thats right segway racer

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
"YOU CAN PLAY THIS GAME WITH GC CONTROLLER, WIIMOTE, WIIMOTE+NUNCHUCK, WIIMOTESIDEWAYS, CLASSIC CONTROLLER, WIIMOTE+NUNCHUCK+BALANVE THINGY" etc. That would be confusing imo.
biggrin.gif

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

But why would this thing be so expensive, the technology isn't that far from let's say the Wiimote is it? The rest is all plastic I guess...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E