Gaming Let’s Go Pikachu while banned?

Angelus3K

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know we won’t know until the game is released but what are your guys thoughts on this game for people who are banned from hacking their switch. We won’t be able to trade and battle online but we _should_ be able to do those things locally with another Switch, right?

D

Deleted User

I highly doubt Nintendo will introduce an update where every Switch contains a blacklist of banned certificates for local play.

Reactions: Angelus3K

Angelus3K

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea was just more kind of thinking that local battle/trade might need to connect online for some reason but surely they wouldn’t do that as it would stop people from doing that where there was no Wi-fi etc

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna know if we can still use the Pokeball Plus while banned? Hope it's not tied to NNID...

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They probably didn't think about that, but because of this thread, Nintendo is going to ban that also.

Reactions: Deleted User

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think local play doesn't really require any internet related thing, so it probably wouldn't have a way to check it online, and therefore wouldn't really try to see if the user is banned, allowing it to use local play freely. So much probably you will be able to use local play stuff regardless of being banned or not. I am unsure of what it uses to local play, but i don't think it checks online if the player is banned or not.

dogmarch

Potato Warrior - Anti Zombie
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the only thing I could think of that would require you to go online would be to update to the latest version of the game to trade with other people.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
why would local play require internet... what you guys imagine makes no sence, obviously fif your banned there will be no online trading or battling, everything offline will work just fine and local network too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk