Sinail

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good morning,

I'm taking the liberty of coming here because I have a problem with my switch, the left joycon was not detected in the rail but this one is loading well. Do you have any idea where the problem could be coming from?

Thanks in advance

Sinail

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If the other joycon work with the rail it is the joycon
The rail has been changed twice, I charge joycon on the rail but did not detect it, I think the fault comes from a component on the motherboard, if anyone has the circuit diagram of the part joycon on the switch motherboard that would be great. Or simply an idea of what component this could come from.

Thx

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The rail has been changed twice, I charge joycon on the rail but did not detect it, I think the fault comes from a component on the motherboard, if anyone has the circuit diagram of the part joycon on the switch motherboard that would be great. Or simply an idea of what component this could come from.

Thx
Have you checked that the ribbon cable connectors for the Joycon rail are good? They might be corroded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...