Gaming Last 3DS game you finished?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Pokemon X/Y, and that's the only one I've ever finished, I'm afraid. I always start way too many at the same time and rarely get to finish any. :P

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently you have to survive the Cuccoo Rush game on endless mode for 999.99 seconds (or maybe it was 9999.99 don't remember). My best was 108 seconds :P

The Cuccomaster Reward
In Hyrule's Cucco Run Mini-game there's a secret to those that manage to survie the Endless Mode for 9999.99 seconds. Players will be heralded as the Cuccomaster, and be given a giant Cucco. The Cucco will then stand in front of the pen and give Link infinite hearts. The giant Cucco will even make a cameo in the ending sequence!
Be warned, as Iwata has stated that no one at Nintendo has been able to survive until the end, and only one person has so far recorded evidence of their completion.
zelda-a-link-between-worlds-greatest-secrets_5m5t.jpg

Image Credit: TourianTourist.blogspot.com
From IGN

Is this what you mean?

• Wow
Reactions: hippy dave

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last one is Bravely default, which took me 6 months to complete.
no more game interest me (it's a good think, I can play my other console's backlog)

Same here ... did chap 5-8 lower your appreciation of the game?
For me it was GOTY until I got to chap 5 ... It's still my favorite 3ds game but maybe not GOTY ;)

Naderino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently got into the Layton series. The last game I beat Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.
Pretty amazing experience if you ask me!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yeah, chapter 5-8 was too repetitive and boring.
But that's not what make me so long to complete it (I just don't have enough time to play).
The 3DS games are not interesting me a lot, I bought the console at launch day and never bought a single game for a year.
I bought/played only 4 games : Kid Icarus, Luigi mansion 2, Zelda, Bravely default.
I don't even use the gateway to test games :lol:

It gives me more time to focus on my other games, so it's fine.

Zamzummin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The 3DS games are not interesting me a lot, I bought the console at launch day and never bought a single game for a year.
I bought/played only 4 games : Kid Icarus, Luigi mansion 2, Zelda, Bravely default.
I don't even use the gateway to test games :lol:

Yeah that's a good point. The 3DS doesn't have a good library of must-have games. I bought it for Zelda: ALBW but besides that it hasn't impressed me as much as the original DS. Hopefully it will have some better games in the future. Personally I would love a new game in the Oendan series and a 3D remake of Final Fantasy VI.

3DSXLGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lego City Undercover... B-)

Got it for $20 when I picked up either my AC 3ds XL or my ps3/pc sony wireless headset at bestbuy last year, I enjoyed it but I had to take breaks from it, the pacing is really slow but I'm hyped to get the Wii-U edition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1