Homebrew RELEASE Lakka.tv - turn your Switch into a RetroArch powered retrogaming console - includes PSX, N64 and PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dfroberts86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea how connections and IP addresses and all that junk works so can someone show me how to set up a Bluetooth device?
Search on YouTube for something like Bluetooth audio on Lakka Nintendo switch. There are multiple videos that show exactly how you do it.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Chipidy

Trophies
Website
www.chipidychipgaming.com
XP
Country
Canada
Guys, that was a joke, I can't "Just fix the pixel burn jesus...", it's not a legit offer.

And yet, it's the best emulator we have on Lakka right now, it outperforms DS, PSX and N64 by a very long shot
I never said it wasn't. But to make stuff "better" optimization is needed . I answered little mans question .

Eternam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
There's no problem on his screenshot
I Know. But the same thing happend to me. The command log was ok but Lakka didnt boot on my Switch. It Was a problem with the microsd. The switch did not recognize it. The same thing happend when trying homebrew with that card.

DocBo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I Know. But the same thing happend to me. The command log was ok but Lakka didnt boot on my Switch. It Was a problem with the microsd. The switch did not recognize it. The same thing happend when trying homebrew with that card.
The microsd works fine with homebrew

Chipidy

Trophies
Website
www.chipidychipgaming.com
XP
Country
Canada
What's your issue ?
Booting from my Android device. Switch Linux app is saying payload went through. But the Switch gets stuck on a black screen and doesn't boot into Lakka . Have to hold power to hard reset. Odd. And before you ask if my phone is OTG, yes, as I boot all other payloads with it haha ;) . Boot folder and Lakka folder on Root of SD also.

Blackpeanut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey! First of all, really great work with lakka, I'm in love.

So today was my first day entering RMC and booting lakka on the switch, i just have a question about the suposed burns in the lcd that comes with this.

If I understant it correctly, it's the kind of lcd that the switch uses and not the software that makes the switch prone to burns.

Anyway, does anyone know how they ocurr? how much time does a image need to be still in order to make an impact? Does brightness afect this time?

Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3