Not open for further replies.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i would send them a pm before booting em, a lot of people get email notifications for pms and will respond. its happened more than once. and maybe have a dormant list so that we know who was signed up, then periodically check those accounts to see if theyve logged back in. also, i see youve shortened sessions to 3 days at least, you should make it 2 (i know i wanted 4 but youve got about half a year of threads ahead of you assuming each session lasts exactly 3 days and run end to end.). And ive tweaked the OP to say that youll kick people off the list after 2 weeks instead of a month as you had it.

Thought I updated the OP correctly.
Aye, I'll send them a PM and if there's no response then they'll just get booted off.
I'll keep it to 3 days, 2 is just to short (seeing some gather some interest again on the 3rd day)

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought I updated the OP correctly.
Aye, I'll send them a PM and if there's no response then they'll just get booted off.
I'll keep it to 3 days, 2 is just to short (seeing some gather some interest again on the 3rd day)
i thought 2 was too short as well, thats why i chose 4. but its just too long, not the session as much as the list.

Reactions: DinohScene

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just a friendly reminder that people who are on the KYT should actively participate in asking questions to other users.
This will generate more interest in your upcoming KYT session as well as it'll generate more interest in KYT as a whole.
Besides, it wouldn't be fair for others if you're expecting loads and loads of questions whilst not asking any in return.

Lately, I've seen a decline in the number of replies in KYT threads and I'm fearing that it'll be the end of KYT as we know it.

So again people, please, if you're on the KYT list, please actively participate in asking questions.
Be it one or many, any reply is a a good bump for the sessions and will (hopefully) relight the interest in KYT.

Thank you for understanding!

Reactions: Lightyose

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a friendly reminder that people who are on the KYT should actively participate in asking questions to other users.
This will generate more interest in your upcoming KYT session as well as it'll generate more interest in KYT as a whole.
Besides, it wouldn't be fair for others if you're expecting loads and loads of questions whilst not asking any in return.

Lately, I've seen a decline in the number of replies in KYT threads and I'm fearing that it'll be the end of KYT as we know it.

So again people, please, if you're on the KYT list, please actively participate in asking questions.
Be it one or many, any reply is a a good bump for the sessions and will (hopefully) relight the interest in KYT.

Thank you for understanding!
good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.