Kyoryokuna

Kyoryokuna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,

I'm Kyoryokuna, a french player of Touhou games on Lunatic and someone who never read mangas but only watch animes, my last one is the last season of Jojo's Bizare Adventure.

I come here for these reasons :
  • To find a solution to my more recents O3DS problems that are :
    1. When I launch BlargSNES (that I installed from a .cia) I just have a black screen.
    2. I know that there's a way to take screenshots of my current screens and save it on my SD card, but I don't know the name of the .cia that I have to take and install.
    3. I saw on GBAtemp that there's a "Save Editor" NTR for Hyrule Warriors Legends but it is just for the japanese version of the game, not europe. I gonna follow this topic to take it when the release of the europe version is done. And I don't understand yet how to manage NTR things.
  • Because I successfully hacked my O3DS thanks to Plailect's guide and I saw that he's a user of this website and does it for this community. So it happened because this website exist and then I want to reward this by adding a +1 to the number of member and so for a little upgrade of the symbolic identity of the website that this number meens, in some sort. (But not a donation, I'm actually looking for an developper job so I don't have a lot of money yet)
  • To see the evolution of the Wii U hacking. I didn't hack mine and I'm waiting an playable online version and its stability.
  • To practice my writing english by an other way than 4chan.
  • To drink some beers with those of you who pass on the moustard town where I am.
  • To ask you this : "Do you know if there's some Touhou games playable on O3DS ?" I didn't start this research and just thinked at it while writing the previous text.
  • Maybe for other things that I don't have in mind while writing this.
For information, Kyoryokuna is not my real nickname, I just use it on this website for some reasons that I think obvious.

Last edited by Kyoryokuna,

XavyrrVaati

Hobbyist programmer?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBAtemp. No Touhou homebrew yet IIRC. There is a bullet hell homebrew around here though. Enjoy your stay lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*