Koei Tecmo's Attack on Titan 2 "multiplayer highlight" trailer

Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Omega Force's latest anime licensed game, a sequel to 2016's Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom has received a multiplayer trailer today. The video explains the online elements of Attack on Titan 2, such as letting two players complete the story campaign together in Co-op Mode, 4 v 4 matches where two teams compete in order to defeat the most Titans in Annihilation Mode, and Scout Missions, where up to four players can do online specific missions together. The Nintendo Switch version will also support local wireless play as well. Lastly, the trailer teases that a "shocking" game mode will be added as post launch content. Attack on Titan 2 will release on March 20, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Screw Attack on Titan but man I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to play this. Looks awesome!
The first game was ridiculously fun, and I wasn't a fan of AOT at all. Reminded me a lot of the old school Spider-Man game on PS2, where you can just attach to buildings and fling yourself around the map. The first one is probably one of Koei Tecmo's best anime licensed games, so I'm hyped for 2.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw