KiVan...I have a suggestion

• Thread starter li_shaoran
  • Start date
  • Views 4,189
  • Replies 36
L

li_shaoran

OP
KiVan... why don't you add a forum for foreign languages like spanish...

Waiting to been heared... me
biggrin.gif

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
having multiple forums with different languages is not applicable sorry
frown.gif

as i saw in the statistics we have people from every country of the world...
we eould have around 100 forums or so =P
let's say this is a chanche for you to learn english better
smile.gif

for me too
happy.gif

Z

zErO

OP
heh. btw while were on the topic of foreign languages, how many people here speak different languages?

Z

zErO

OP
i currently only speak english (and a tiny bit of french cause we learn it in school). but i am hoping on getting my aunt to teach me japanese, i am not japanese though. she is my aunt through marrige.

L

luixy

OP
a forum in spanish is a Great Idea, my english are poor , and i dont understand some things that the people write.

D2_

Weee!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought i said to make a forum called "Foreign Language" forum where u can speak any language, that way theres no need to make severl dozen forums for different languages

Z

zErO

OP
it would be to confusing, cause thered be french topics, spanish topics, japanese topics. and again, it's just not worth it.

drabag

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i agree with you zero !! my english is not perfect , ooh noooo
unsure.gif

but this forum is a good way to practice...and it's one of the first international languages so everyone have to keep on trying ... in english !!!
as we can see it in some others polls and posts, members from all over the world can have great discusses about gba or more, "talking" the same language and laughing for the same humor
What else do you want ??
biggrin.gif

Z

zErO

OP
and also people would feel left out, because they wouldn't know what's going on in those other forums.

L

li_shaoran

OP
I see guys... better leave the forum as is...
QUOTE said:
agree with you zero !! my english is not perfect , ooh noooo Â
but this forum is a good way to practice...and it's one of the first international languages so everyone have to keep on trying ... in english !!!
as we can see it in some others polls and posts, members from all over the world can have great discusses about gba or more, "talking" the same language and laughing for the same humor
What else do you want ?? Â

Yes... I understand now...as you can see my english is not perfect... but like KiVan said

QUOTElet's say this is a chanche for you to learn english better

Ok... i'll try to learn english....
biggrin.gif

L

LinkG

OP
I think that though it is a good idea, it has it's downsides though
frown.gif

Well I speak (and write, read, etc) in Spanish as well as in english, so why not just post messages en Español instead of having them make a whole new programmation?

I'm from COLOMBIA

L

LINK

OP
why dont we just make officials, like 1 official for each languaje that can speak english perfectly, these officials would help people who need help translating something in a certain languaje

L

li_shaoran

OP
Another suggestion... why there's not a "HOME" button to go to the main page or i'm wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...