Not open for further replies.

Roxas95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Did somebody find a fix for Re:coded? With Wood R4 1.13 I cannot open the menu with START ç__ç

SaitoKojima

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One question, after patching and stuff.

Is the game supposed to start glitching up during the opening theme where the lyrics go "Zute~~ oraiiyo" but keep going "Zute~Zute~Zute~Zute"?

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just patched and started the game up, and it seems that's how the game is suppose to go? I'm unsure what exactly you're talking about though.

However, I heard the problem with this game was the fact you couldn't go to the menu, well this fixes that at least. I'm unsure if there were any other problems.

SaitoKojima

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Krobelus said:
I just patched and started the game up, and it seems that's how the game is suppose to go? I'm unsure what exactly you're talking about though.

However, I heard the problem with this game was the fact you couldn't go to the menu, well this fixes that at least. I'm unsure if there were any other problems.

Watch the opening video.

Tell me if it starts glitching up at one point.

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did watch it. If you mean the part where it fizzes out between cutscenes and whatnot, I think that is supposed to happen. Ever play Kingdom Hearts 2 or 356/2 days? I'm 100% positive they use the same effects for those games as well.

evening

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SaitoKojima said:
Krobelus said:

Watch the opening video.

My intro freezes at the same spot. I press start and go ingame. Everything is fine until I try to save, then the game freezes. I'm using an R4 clone with Wood. Also I'm using the patched version of the ROM.

Edit: I'm using the patch that was fixed.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
evening said:
SaitoKojima said:
Krobelus said:

Watch the opening video.

My intro freezes at the same spot. I press start and go ingame. Everything is fine until I try to save, then the game freezes. I'm using an R4 clone with Wood. Also I'm using the patched version of the ROM.

Use the updated patch I posted above..
It should work.. I've had no more freezes since I patched it..
I am now in Traverse town 8D

EDIT: IIRC R4 clones can't save with wood.. unless you're using WAIO. if you are then I have no idea of what may be happening :S

evening

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A wood for clones came out that can save. I believe Xenon++ came up with the workaround for clones.

Also thanks Alex for the link to the new patch. I thought I had the right one before but I guess I didn't.
The intro still freezes but I did start the game and managed to save! Thank you
biggrin.gif

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alex658 said:
evening said:
SaitoKojima said:
Krobelus said:

Watch the opening video.

EDIT: IIRC R4 clones can't save with wood.. unless you're using WAIO. if you are then I have no idea of what may be happening :S

I dunno about you, but I used the patch to the link I provided (which is the exact same link you provided btw) and the game works flawlessly. Either you're an attention whore or something's going on here.

Alex*Sora*89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm not even trying it on my R4i-sdhc until someone says to be sure that it works.
By the way, with all of these "errcode=-4" games, I SERIOUSLY need how to get TTMenu and/or YSMenu to work on my R4i-sdhc. Somebody please help me!

SaitoKojima

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Krobelus said:
Alex658 said:
evening said:
SaitoKojima said:
Krobelus said:

Watch the opening video.

I dunno about you, but I used the patch to the link I provided (which is the exact same link you provided btw) and the game works flawlessly. Either you're an attention whore or something's going on here.

Besides the intro opening doing a glitch-up, and not by what you think (I know little digital effects occur during the introduction), I mean the song freezes up and keeps repeating the lyric which is supposed to go "Zute~~~~ owaiiyo" and so on, would just halt at the "Zute~" and keep repeating, while the bottom screen continued with the credits.

Other than that, pressing Start to skip the opening theme, and the game works flawlessly. I am at Traverse Town and having no problems at all. Personally, this one's shaping up to be better than Days.

Reactions: 1 person

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Krobelus said:

Hell no. >>
It's not the same, the guy that uploaded the patch made a tiny mistake that prevented the patch from working on some Flashcarts...

Proof: http://gbatemp.net/t258591-ds-5172-kingdom...apan?&st=45

NOTE: Next time don't help people if they're going to react like this..

EDIT: He made a 1.1 Ver.. he replaced the older one.. by 11am there were two versions.. looks like he removed/deleted the one where he made the mistake.. both links end up redirecting us to the same part xD

So in a way we're both right
tongue.gif

evening said:
A wood for clones came out that can save. I believe Xenon++ came up with the workaround for clones.

Also thanks Alex for the link to the new patch. I thought I had the right one before but I guess I didn't.
The intro still freezes but I did start the game and managed to save! Thank you
biggrin.gif

Umm.. that's WAIO xDD
WoodAllInOne (WAIO)

You're welcome mate (Y)
it's just a small fix from GuardianSoul. looks like he messed up one line of the Hex edit, which in fact made some flashcarts crash..

the post is updated now, both of our links redirect you to the same page now, he removed the other one as it was not needed ^^

dsfgd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tommyrocket said:
narutoexe1 said:
Does it work on NO$GBA?

No. It does work with DeSmuME though. Use some of the lag fixes if you need it, it works just fine and smooth for me.

The game works perfectly and fast on NO$GBA without any patch....
It's slow on DeSmuMe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Funny, bottle says prescription required, but site says none required