Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ComplicatioN said:
Oath said:
ComplicatioN said:
someone give me a link to this 2ch site!
Too lazy to find it yourself?
Here, let me Google that for you.

hmm its ''2ch''
Lol.....
there is no 2chan >.>

ohmy.gif

You found it.... yourself!
Goodboy.

Posts merged

djricekcn said:
ComplicatioN said:
QUOTE(Oath @ Jan 11 2010, 02:59 PM) QUOTE(ComplicatioN @ Jan 10 2010, 11:55 PM)
someone give me a link to this 2ch site!
Too lazy to find it yourself?
Here, let me Google that for you.
hmm its ''2ch''
Lol.....
there is no 2chan >.>

there is, not sure if it still exists though
Apparently it does, just roamed the board after realizing I put 2Chan instead of 2ch.
Pretty inactive though, it would seem atleast.

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SO yeah guys, we made a little progress today
biggrin.gif
but don't expect something huge tomorrow. Just be calm and wait. It just might be here within the week. MIGHT!!! I'M GIVING NO GAURANTEES!!!!

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oath said:
Has anyone HERE actually made any progress? Sounds more like 2ch and it posters are the ones doing all the work
huh.gif
We have a whole side group from THIS forum and we made progress T_T. I think we're at the same spot ath 2ch is at
tongue.gif

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah well a lot of our original eboots we are substituting are FROM 2ch, sooo.... so MOST of us are really just testers, and fiddlers, trying different ideas...

I have a feeling, that tonight or early tomorrow... will be the final judgement for whether or not we have the patch. From wat I can interpret on 2ch, the patch looks pretty bleak in terms of progress, so I think it might come down to the coming hours and into the morning(if you are on the west coast like me)

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IchigoK2031 said:
quick update: apparently on espalpsp they've gotten the game to save but then the psp crashes. Just a heads up.

How many times have people said things like this with no results?

I await imagery.

_EX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
IchigoK2031 said:
sadly yes

Thats great news.

That means they have beaten probably the hardest AP part. It used to block access to the MS, now it doesnt. It is a very big leap.

nemofunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is simply not true on my psp when I enable any prx's I cant get past the psp splash screen, but when I do nothing on the OE isofs setting it gets to the black screen. Im on 5.50 Gen D3 on psp phat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Lmao +1