• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

King Charles received the holy hand grenade of Antioch.

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
As per the title, UK's new king has now received the holy hand grenade of Antioch.

KTZkdbF.jpg

"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enimies to tiny bits, in thy mercy". Shalt thou not count, neither count thou 2, excepting that thou then proceed to 3. 5 is right out. Once number 3, being 3rd number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Here's a user guide for those that need a training video.

Here's the King getting his new armament.

Last edited by mrdude,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, yes, the WEF King.

Let's get that Great Reset ongoing, daddy!

"Our economic" is that globally or was he talking about England? Who knows...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1