Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Juanmatron said:
No one loves Nintendo
sad.gif
cry.gif

You'll be proven to be very, very wrong come March.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
I think at this point, I'd rather get a toy.

Toys are fucking awesome. Think of all the uses of blocks!

Building, spelling, counting, beating someone over the head, weights, coloring....UNLIMITED possibilities!

....A Wii won't even play DVDs out of the box...

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is only duracell's report, but you can add me to the Apple bandwagon. I'm trying to afford an iPhone 4 myself.

stylow

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Last time a little boy of the age 9 had a iphone and downloaded some sEX pics and then he let my little cousine see it i was pissed of
I sayed how did you get those pics he was scared and sad it is from my brothers phone
rofl.gif

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I can't believe this....there I was in my childhood, playing with toy cars, action figures and having some hide-n-seek fun with family members...and now when I look at this generation I feel sad. Not only will it ruin the child (to whoever the parents buy the iPhone 4) but it will also affect his studies, and thus career. This is outrageous, everything is changing so damn fast. I'll make sure not to let my son/daughter have an iPhone until he/she reaches the late teenage.

Coming from a guy who hates iPhone and has never bought one. (I'm waiting for the day Nintendo announce a phone, of course it won't happen but you never know)

ayakosama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toys toys toys....
It was and still is books that top my christmas/birthday list.

Generation Differences -
I finally traded up my original release ds phat (was not a present) for a dsi xl once the price dropped. (The phat still works and I still play it.)

All three of my nieces have a dslite each (Two of which they've already broken and had replaced. The third has a semi screwed up screen.) and they are begging for a dsi xl now that they've seen mine. No way in hell is that happening. If I see my mom buying them I will take it and return it to the store. Little brats don't deserve something they'd destroy in 5 minutes flat.

pcmanrules

Trophies
Website
pcmanrules.geek.nz
XP
Country
New Zealand
Wow, I've never ever been given anything too expensive for Christmas. Before last year the most expensive was a LEGO Mindstorms NXT set by far. Lego is still a great gift. Now that I'm self employed i pay for my own stuff. Last year from memory the most expensive thing was Mirror's Edge for NZD$30(USD$22 approx). Since then I bought my own PSP, PS3, DSi, DSi XL, Netbook, iPod Touch and some parts for my PC.

Anyone below 11 shouldn't have a phone let alone an apple one. My sister (11) would be lucky if she was allowed to get one.

I saved up for my iPhone 4 and ordered it a few days ago. Hasn't arrived yet!

Would LEGO even come under this survey? It is a battery maker so surely electronics would be favoured?

mightymage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my little cousin 5 has a ds and he takes very good care of it he had it for 2 years and it looks like new
he is very smart and mature for his age and he takes very good care of his stuff so if they are responsible i see no probem

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
If we needed further proof that kids are dicks, this is it!

Kids in my area don't ask for iDevices for Christmas as they already ROBBED them from some unsuspecting mo-fo in the street! That, and the fact that their parents don't give two shits about them anyway, given that they are only 12 years older than them!

Kids are twats, their opinion doesn't matter, and they will only break the iDevice anyway so it's not all bad.

Orsted

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blog.lukiegames.com
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
How so? I can't see the iPhone being any worse than an action figure in terms of time consumption, while on the flip side, used decently, the iPhone 4 may have plenty of educational uses (though admittedly they probably won't take advantage of it). At worst, they are both useless toys that will sap free time, at best the iPhone can greatly enhance their studies, while an action figure furthering studies is highly unlikely.
But with an Iphone you can't say "And knowing is half the battle!"

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Orsted said:
PharaohsVizier said:
How so? I can't see the iPhone being any worse than an action figure in terms of time consumption, while on the flip side, used decently, the iPhone 4 may have plenty of educational uses (though admittedly they probably won't take advantage of it). At worst, they are both useless toys that will sap free time, at best the iPhone can greatly enhance their studies, while an action figure furthering studies is highly unlikely.
But with an Iphone you can't say "And knowing is half the battle!"

there is probably an app for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Looks like ill have steak on the grille tonight for free.