Apple How to Jailbreak iOS 11.2 To iOS 11.3.1 Using Electra Jailbreak on iPhone or iPad

MrWhosHacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
electra-ios-11-3-1-jailbreak.jpg

Before Anyone Says Anything I'm Just here To release Information To The Public And Help Others

Credits

• Packaged by CoolStar
  • Exploits by Ian Beer
  • tvOS port by nitoTV and Jaywalker
  • Trust cache injection and rootfs patch by xerub
  • Zone map address fixup by Siguza
  • Rootfs remount exploit discovered by CoolStar, implemented by pwn20wnd
  • jailbreakd, launchd patch, setuid patch, dylib injection and Safe Mode by CoolStar
  • amfid patch and entitlement injection by theninjaprawn
  • unlocknvram, initial dropbear work, substitute compilation fix by stek29
  • sandbox mitigations by stek29 and coolstar
  • MIG protocol implementation by PsychoTea
  • Various cleanup and testing done by pwn20wnd
  • Designed by aesign
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some important points to note before you can follow the instructions to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad:

• Electra jailbreak supports the following iOS 11 versions:
  • iOS 11, iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3
  • iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3 and iOS 11.3.1
  • It does not support the following iOS 11 versions:
  • iOS 11.4
  • iOS 11.4.1 which is currently in beta
  • It supports all iOS 11 compatible iOS devices:
  • iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
  • 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 2nd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad
  • 5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
  • iPod touch 6G
  • Make sure that you take a complete backup of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using iTunes.
  • Ensure that your device has enough battery level for the jailbreak process to complete.
  • Electra Jailbreak for iOS 11.3.1 – iOS 11.2 has just been released. We would recommend waiting for the initial issues to be resolved before trying it. However, if you want to take the risk you can follow the instructions below.

If You Need Help Let Me Know...

Last edited by MrWhosHacking,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...