Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
NICE! But, I have a much better set for you. Tiger claws with +4 SPEED (that means walking and running btw) and +3 FREEZING!!!! And like you said in your post. Absolutely NO ONE IS SAFE FROM MY WRATH!!!! I can do 5 kills in less then 1 minute. It also includes Full health boost +3, Knockback def. +1, Knockback recovery +1 and Standing cont. fire +2. Basically one of the best claw set I have XD. I never stop for one weapon I keep conbining weapons until I have the best results.
Lol I also have Beam claws and Aurum blade with petrify and speed to name a few. So don't go for speed alone but for immobolizing statuses as well. XD
Wow, what is the value of those Tiger Claws? It sounds huge!
And isn't it a little weird that there can be virtually unlimited versions of the same weapon, some being weak, some being awesome? It makes me think that all claws can pretty much be the same depending on the values and Stars your specific weapon happens to have, and that different types of claws are just to look different. Same with other weapons. Like all blades can have virtually the same properties, while technically being different "types" of blades.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NICE! But, I have a much better set for you. Tiger claws with +4 SPEED (that means walking and running btw) and +3 FREEZING!!!! And like you said in your post. Absolutely NO ONE IS SAFE FROM MY WRATH!!!! I can do 5 kills in less then 1 minute. It also includes Full health boost +3, Knockback def. +1, Knockback recovery +1 and Standing cont. fire +2. Basically one of the best claw set I have XD. I never stop for one weapon I keep conbining weapons until I have the best results.
Lol I also have Beam claws and Aurum blade with petrify and speed to name a few. So don't go for speed alone but for immobolizing statuses as well. XD
And isn't it a little weird that there can be virtually unlimited versions of the same weapon, some being weak, some being awesome? It makes me think that all claws can pretty much be the same depending on the values and Stars your specific weapon happens to have, and that different types of claws are just to look different. Same with other weapons. Like all blades can have virtually the same properties, while technically being different "types" of blades.
That's the idea behind it. Your never really at any disadvantage or advantage. Just a shitload of different weapons, perks and powers to use. In a way Sakurai used the "Overpowered Paradox" Method with this game. He made it so any player who knew what they were doing could have the most insanely overpowered weapon that they dreamed of. But so could anyone else. Its kinda like the longer people play the better the game gets!
Also I roughly beat the game at 6.9 (would have been 8 if I hadn't went for that chest.)

Reactions: 1 person

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOL my value is 268.
Ranged: 2
Melee: 2
Not too shabby. In fact, yesterday, I completely killed a team with these without losing a life AND without my teammates earning points. (I kid you not). My teammates were perfect for distracting my opponents so that I could kill them.
Edit: In fact if the value or my claws were any higher I would put my teammates in danger.

Reactions: 1 person

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't wanna be mean here, and I don't know how many chapters there are, but what difficulty do you guys play on? There are so many of you that have "beaten" it. I'm assuming you meant finished the story, since stuff like the treasure hunt would take forever. But even then, that's impressive. I've played the game a fair amount of time and I'm only on
Chapter 15, about.
I guess I've replayed some chapters at high difficulties and stuff, like beating Chapter 1 on 9.0 and stuff like that.
But yeah, just wondering, cause I usually beat levels at 7 or 6. 2.0 is laughably easy and if I don't challenge myself it feels like cheating. So what intensity do you guys main?
I agree, intensity 2.0 is way too easy. I play about 6-8.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I beat the game averaging intensity 4 for most levels (I couldn't beat anything on level 4 for the life of me). But I started a second playthrough at level 5, and now I've beaten at least 2 mission on 6 or higher. Haven't played in 3 or 4 days, though.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Kind of a weird question, but did this game sorta remind anyone of the Mega Man games? When I was playing it, at least the first half of the game had a very Mega Man feel to it... almost every level featured a God you have to defeat, and it was basically the entire purpose of the mission, and you knew it from the beginning: Same as in Mega Man, how each level literally told you who the boss was in the beginning. All KI: U is missing is the 8-bit boss intro jingle with a sprite of the god next to it, lol

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of a weird question, but did this game sorta remind anyone of the Mega Man games? When I was playing it, at least the first half of the game had a very Mega Man feel to it... almost every level featured a God you have to defeat, and it was basically the entire purpose of the mission, and you knew it from the beginning: Same as in Mega Man, how each level literally told you who the boss was in the beginning. All KI: U is missing is the 8-bit boss intro jingle with a sprite of the god next to it, lol
Yea, now that you pointed it out it does, also I don't know if its because of the TP or something but it also felt like it played a bit like a faster paced ML2 except without locking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/8wi6dnzLcZ0?si=5zWGTK0CMXO3DJcb +2